I'm new 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by lindaxnn, Jul 30, 2015.

1. I'm new! Anyone want to give me welcome gifts? ?️

2. Welcome, New! I'm Jiggy.

Eh btw this isn't a dating game so twerk that status.

Here are a few tips since you're new:

The following link, is a thread which explains everything for new people
    Guide For New Players by Jerk.

Here is a guide to all jobs. You can use it to check which job you're upto. Jobs are also a way to get free Ecs. Check out the guide, some jobs will give extra credits when completed.

To get free extra credits, even though you've finished all jobs, unload on the first job. The first job or the ones which says easy. Every time you complete a job (successful hit) there is a 2% chance of an extra credit dropping. The drop is random. Usually, there may not be an ec drop and sometimes there maybe 2 ec per unload.

Try having max plunder. Max plunder is simply giving you the most out of your stats. It will double the money you get, when you didn't have max plunder. To have max plunder, the formula is 15m x Kcs. Kcs is your strength and intelligence added together, divided by 1,000.

Here is an inactive farm list. Please check their walls, showcase and gifts to see if they are still inactive.

Here are the rules:
    Terms of Use (ToU)
    Rules of Conduct (RoC)
    Forum Code of Conduct (FCoC)

You can check out the guide and strategy section of forum for further help! If you need any more help, feel free to wall me :)

3. TWERK!

4. Tweak!! I meant tweak I promise.

6. Somehow i feel that was C&P  abyways thanks for being an honor student

7. Seems like op isnt here to grow just here to rp?i give op 5days top til inactive i wouldnt waste gifting?

8. I like your name

9. 74 Epiphanies New Club Recruiting 10kcs+Admins Needed