Jojo's give away!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MsLemonBerry, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Remember words in story is : fish and legs

2. I was visiting my uncle's house on the weekend. He lend me his new fishing pole and let me go fishing on the lake near his house. I remember grandma told a story about it. It is a cursed lake. Some witches has done a curaed ritual decades ago, so I should never come close to it. But me and my uncle never listen to her.
    And there I was. Sitting on a log. Fishing pole at hand. Only 10minutes waiting and I already felt a struck. I reeled excitingly. It's pretty heavy. Must be a big FISH, for nobody has been fishing here for some years.. I almost got it.. Veery near.. And I pulled and pulled! But what the hell did I get?! It's not a FISH! It's a LEG!! 

3. I had a fish, A very tiny fish 
    Who lived in an bowl, At my house.

It was so cute So very very cute,
    With all his glory It swam and swam.

Then one normal day A very sunny day.
    I was eating The legs of a chicken. (Yum)

I had a thought, "I wanna eat fish!"

Then i went back. Back, to my small room
    where i kept all My precious...
    I locked the door. The very heavy door.
    then i head for the bowl, my tiny fish's bowl!

I grabbed the fish food, That very tasteless food... Then i fed it to my cute lil precious fish.
    He was happy, swimming towards the food with glee. It made me smile then,... sad.

With my heavy legs i went out the room.
    and to the kitchen where i took out the can opener. (I was late at feeding him )
    Then i ate a can of sardines. 

4. I had a fish, A very tiny fish 
    Who lived in an bowl, At my house.

It was so cute So very very cute,
    With all his glory It swam and swam.

Then one normal day A very sunny day.
    I was eating The legs of a chicken. (Yum)

I had a thought, "I wanna eat fish!"

Then i went back. Back, to my small room
    where i kept all My precious...
    I locked the door. The very heavy door.
    then i head for the bowl, my tiny fish's bowl!

I grabbed the fish food, That very tasteless food... Then i fed it to my cute lil precious fish.
    He was happy, swimming towards the food with glee. It made me smile then,... sad.

With my heavy legs i went out the room.
    and to the kitchen where i took out the can opener. (I was late at feeding him )
    Then i ate a can of sardines. 

5. Congrats: Key and buttercup!

(7/30/15)Today's Words: Dragons and cake

6. Long ago their was a prince named eragon
    He was smart,kind,and a real beautiful human being all around.
    One day he found himself walking through the woods with his lunch doing his usually thing,when suddenly he hears a rustle in the bushes he freezes unsure of the sound he hears.
    Ever so slowly he draws his sword from his shelf at his waist and readies himself for an attack and as the the growls and hisses grow louder and louder out jumps a humungous dragon standing at least 12ft tall and wings so beautifully long and graceful you can't help but stare.
    Eragon gasps in shock and amazement,at the dragon.he slowly walks backwards and stumbled over a rock,as he falls the dragon swiftly wraps its tale around him,lifting him up.
    Eragon scared for his life slowly reaches into his bag of lunch and pulls his desert a huge piece of chocolate cake with yummy,sweet frosting slowly reaching the cake towards the dragon he offers the cake.
    The dragon weary at first sniffs the cake then slowly takes the cake weather quickly with its tongue from Eragon,then smiles.
    Eragon smiles relived that his plan seemed to work the cake seemed to calm the dragon down even if he loves his cake he knew he had to sacrifice to live,so he slowly reached for his sword and as his hands get a firm grip he moves quickly and steadily to slice the dragons head off.
    Eragon smiles happily at his success then proceeds home for more cake,a smile on his face then he thinks to himself.THAT WAS THE LAST SLICE OF CAKE!!!!!!

️️️THE END THANKS FOR READING️️️

8. Once upon a time...there were three dragons talking....they were so fat so they thought to go on a diet....they looked for nutricious food on the their land...they separated paths to look for their own food and planned to meet at a certain place if they found their share.

After 5 hours the two dragons are already at their meeting place, the first dragon had a handfull of fresh fruits, the second dragon had vegetables...they waited for the third dragon so that they could start eating together.Hours passed by but the third dragon was still nowhere to be found so they decided to look for her.

They looked and at last they found her hiding in the bushes and shocked at what she was eating...the third dragon saw the other two and said " what are you looking at? Its my cheat day.." ( she was eating a big chocolate cake) lol..haha..

thanks for reading..lol..

9. there was once a crazy biologist who dreamt to give fish legs so that they could walk(but not too long because they'll die(except if he was spongebob) )

but alas even though he was one of the finest of their generation he could not give fish some legs without killing them accidentally.

one day he almost killed a gold fish.Feeling great remorse for what he did,he released the fish into the pond and waited for the goldfish to leave.But surprisingly, the fish never left him.

he tried everything to make the gold fish away but it seems that it does not want to go anywhere but there.

He fell asleep near the pond waiting for the fish. and he saw in his dreams that the gold fish felt attached to him and it said that he needs a friend that could be with him for as long as he lives

the biologist was touched for he found that one true friend that he could always trust and love.and all of these happened because of his ambition to give fish legs. As it turns out.fish already has legs and it found it's way through his heart.

-fin-

10. sors for the fishXD

11. once upon a time there was a dragon that was trained for war he was never allowed to act freely in any way possible

And he met a warrior who was treated just like him.they both wandered the world,tried a lot of stupid things together and made memories that could last forever.

when it was time for the war.they both went their seperate ways. for it turned out that both of them were fighting in the opposite army..

the war lasted for three years and the soldier survived and went to their fav. tree there he saw his bestfriend. dying because of multiple shots in the heart.

the dragon only wished to give him cakes for every year to celebrate his birthday.because one reason was he forgot the date. the second one was because this will be the last daythat the best friends will ever see each other again

-fin-

12. They say that if you look at the sky long enough, a dragon shall appear
    A boy named Harold thought about this, while looking at the starry night sky. No one knows how this legend began, nor who had originally said those words. The sky was clear, not a cloud in sight. Harold laid down on the cool ground, looking up at the aurora borealis that now appeared. This had become a daily thing for Harold, as he enjoyed the solitude and the sight. Every day, he laid there, and every day, his mother would call out to him. The first day he did this was his birthday, and so his mother called out to him "Harold! You're going to miss out on your cake!" But Harold didn't want any. This sight was enough for him. And so, he continued laying there, no matter what his mother called out to him. But one day, his mother stopped. Harold didn't know why, but it didn't bother him. He could spend the rest of his life doing this. And upon thinking this, Harold realized something. He had done just that. His mother no longer called out to him, because he had passed away, due to too many cold nights like this one. Harold sat up, yet was not afraid. He had done what he wanted, and saw beauty before his passing. He looked up one last time at the aurora borealis, and smiled. He was soon going to be up there, with the shimmering dragons in the sky.

13. Once upon a time, there was a kingdom in a far away land. The kingdom was ruled by a king, a queen and a very beautiful princess. Each day they would go outside and meet their loyal subjects. They would picnic, eating mini sandwiches, juicy fruit and little mini cakes. They would look at the pretty clouds above them, bask in the warmth of the summer air, and watch the setting sun in its beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow.

But the king was clouded with fear. Fear of the dragon that lived in the cave right next to their castle. They feared the ugly dragon, with sunburnt orange scales, yellow nails and red glowing eyes. They feared the fire that blew out of it's mouth and smoke clouds it would produce afterwards. The king would warn the guards of the castle to watch for the dragon. They told the young children never to wander too far off caslte grounds. For if the dragon ever came, they feared for their life.

One day, the princess's birthday was coming up. The king ordered preparations to make his lovely daughter's birthday. The best it could possibly be. He ordered streamers and balloons and presents and a great big cake! Unfortunately, nobody in the town could cook a cake that large.

On the day of the princess's birthday, the king and queen were very upset. It wad cold outside. There were no puffy clouds for cloudwatching. And they couldn't have a great big cake. He was convinced that his daughter's birthday would be ruined!

On the very same day in the dragon's den the dragon was very busy. He heard about the festivities going on in the castle below him. The lovely princess's birthday was today. However, he also heard how all the people could not make a cake large enough for the birthday party. The dragon knew what to do. He would make the princess an amazing cake for her birthday! He already made little baked goods and delivered them to the castle secretly and on the mext day, while he was making more he would watch the townspeople picnic and eat his cakes. Baking cakes was secretly something he loved to do. He would bake them in the evening and as they baked, he would rest by the entrance of the cave, the sun reglecting off of his scales, reflecting orange, red and yellow.

The dragon quickly got to work. Mixing together all his ingredients needed to make a cake. He then created a fire using his breath, smoke clouds following after.

"Ah, the weather has turned warm and the fluffy clouds are back for us!" The king rejoiced, happy over the good weather that suddenly came. He gathered everyone on an open field that was perfect for cloud watching. The townspeople were thrilled. They conversed, sang songs, danced, picked out shapes in the clouds and ate. It was soon becoming the evening and they hoped for a beautiful sunset. Now it was time for dessert. If only they had a cake.

The dragon was almost ready to go. He had shined up his scales that they sparkled. He took out his cake and placed it on the table. He wrapped it neatly and tied it with ribbons and bows. However, he first had to find out where the party was and where he would be able to fit his huge birthday cake. The dragon wandered to the opening of the cave and stretched his wings. His scales gave off a beautiful orange glow in the sky. He took off, heading towards the castle, the cake sitting on the table, neatly wrapped and tied with ribbons and bows.

The king was a bit nervous. How would everyone react if there was no birthday cake? "Oh look what a beautiful sunset" Someone exclaimed. The rest of the people looked at the sky, admiring the rich warm colors. All of a sudden, someone screamed. The dragon! The dragon was circling above them! The king ordered the guards to shoot the dragon down. He feared the dragon. He knew nothing of it, but he knew it had to be evil.

The guards began shooting at the circling dragon with arrows and the dragon could do bothing to protect itself. He couldn't fly away, there were too many guards. He couldn't blow fire over them, he could risk hurting innocent people. An arrow hit the dragon in the chest and he came tumbling down. The dragon hit the ground hard, his last breath taken out of him. The dragon wad dead

There were no more sunsets. There were no more warm days. The were no more fluffy clouds. The were no more cute little cakes that the people ate at picnics. And the biryhday cake for the princess's birthday stayed on the dragon's table. Wrapped beautifully and tied with ribbons and bows.

14. SORRY NOT TRYING TO SPAM ITS JUST THAT I SAW YOUR RULES AND I POSTED AFTER TWELVE AM SO JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY AND REPOST AT APPROPRIATE TIMING BYEE ️️️

15. Congrats Infernal and Nicoletta

(7/31/15)Today's Words: Kola and Grills

16. Let me tell u a dirty story 

Here it goes
    ?

?

Once upon a time, there live a very beautiful lady in a village. A male passerby went pass her house and saw her. He felt very excited and began stalking her. One day, the woman went to the forest to get some herbs. The man followed her closely and staring at her. Walking and walking, the man can't wait for it already. The man ran towards the lady and jump on her. They both fell into the puddle of mud beside and got dirty. THE END.

From : Sam802

17. I'm kinda proud but slightly worried for my sanity after this story lol. I actually researched into this, which surprised me to say the least, but anyway I've seen a film with a concept I use in this story (/-\)

As the group press further into the rainforest, they grow more wary of their surroundings. The paranoia that one of this humid environment's creatures would kill them grows by the second as their footsteps fill the air around them. However the residing noise from the wildlife stopped their steps reaching far.

The leader wipes his brow with the back of his hand again, the water coming off of his head with it. He looks back at the group behind him before pushing his feet forward still. His feet are getting heavier with every passing second and he desperately needed a pick me up to continue this trek.

Smoke began to appear in front of them with the drifting smell like a barbecue. With a smirk and rejuvenating steps, they pushed forwards into the clearing and halted to a stop so quickly the last person crashes straight into the back of the person in front and tumbled backwards onto the floor, knocking himself out in the process.

The leader couldn't process what is in front of him. He blinks at least thirty times but that doesn't change the image of the gorilla in a comedy chef's apron in front of a grill, cooking up what ever is on the flaming grill.

Several heads turn to the new human arrival in their clearing. "Oh, it's the travellers, what brings you to my humble home?" The gorilla in the apron asks as he turns something which the people can't quite make out.

Their jaws drop, watching this supposedly mute animal talk and use its body like a human would.

"Never mind that actually. Get these people chairs," the gorilla orders. The last sentence causes 3 chimpanzees and 4 gorillas to appear wielding chairs and set them down for the tired travellers.

An okapi looks down at the unconscious man. "This guy needs to be lead somewhere else so he can wake up. By the looks of it he took a nasty knock," the okapi states. A gorilla who was holding a chair steps forward and lifts the man with ease before laying him down on a bed of the collected bird feathers.

"You guys look tired, do you need something to eat?" The gorilla at the grill asks.

The people nods and then a chimpanzee steps towards them, a bowl held in front of it. "Take a Kola nut. It has caffeine in it so as far as I recall that is popular in society isn't it?" The chimpanzee asks.

"Um, yes it is," the leader says cautiously, finding his tongue at the mention of caffeine.

The chimpanzee moves the bowl forward again with what seemed like a chimpish smile on its lips. Cautiously the leader takes a nut and carefully chews it. With a smile he takes another and repeats the process. The chimpanzee moves down the line with the bowl, each traveller taking a handful of the nuts.

The group, bar from the one still unconscious on the floor, sigh in content before being passed multiple fruits by multiple native animals.

With a groan, the unconscious man sits up holding a hand to his forehead. "Char, you have a solid backpack. I can tell you that," the man comments. Then he looks round at the animals. "Okay..."

"He's alive. Take some of the nuts, they'll help you feel better," the chimpanzee states.

"Okay. I will thanks." The man grins, taking a handful and chewing a nut. His group stare at the man due to lack of reaction. "Well, what can I say? It turns out my late grandpa was right. These animals do speak. It's a shame they sent him to that asylum for the insane isn't it?"

"Oh Pau was a nice man. That is such a shame," the gorilla in the apron adds.

"Oh yes. Fools they were to send him away."

"Yes they were. Yes they were." The gorilla smiles before looking back at the grill.

18. Bumping while I think of something lol...

Is that word definitely Kola and not koala? I'm Aussie that's why I assumed its koala lol! :lol: just wanna make sure before I come up with a story...