Reporting Prize Spinner Issues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Julzz, Jul 24, 2015.

1. the earn tokens has been grayed out for me ever since a few hours after the spinner came out

I am willing to watch your ads, pimd ?

2. I haven't been Getting any videos since Saturday! I Emailed them TWICE and they never replied, and now they involved the hunt with the spinning wheel and this is just unfair!

3. When trying to view videos, I am given a dark screen that asks for my zip code... I feel this is an invasion of my privacy... If I'm not allowed videos without giving an unknown third party source my location then looks like its mystery boxes for life. Another friend who is also android is experiencing the same. No iOS user that I know of has came forward in cc yet.

4. I'm still not getting videos

5. Well I will watch the video and when it's done it will go to the pimd home screen and give me no tokens and the earn sigh just comes back

This is on ios

6. Wait that actually helped because I viewed 5 and I just got a message then saying

You have earned 100 tokens from the videos you viewed earlier

7. Three times I've watched the video and didn't revive anything ? as I have landed on 3'xs cat twice and 2'xs once but then bounced to the money ? this is truly unfair???

8. ^thats is so true it happened to me 

9. same here but im android user

10. Same for me

11. It doesn't let me click the Earn Tokens button.

12. "Earn tokens" option is still gray for me, and has been for a few days now. Please fix this issue.

13. i dont have any video ads

14. I had to update the app again due to connection issues, it's showing the old pimd layout. No prize spinner or the store modification at all

15. You guys complaining ata has no control over the wheel... Its random drops like it says of course it makes mistakes as if ur not spinning througy internet electric devices smh...

16. So no its not rigged you guys just can't take the fact that u wernt lucky enough to land on something other than money your chance will happen someday bt not today

17. But le ads that are like 2m long noo BRUH I cannot deal .. Two minutes worth my life I could be using on my death bed for some lousy 20 coins ???

18. I haven't been Getting any videos since Saturday! I Emailed them TWICE and they never replied, and now they involved the hunt with the spinning wheel and this is just unfair.... 

19. I like the spinner. But I don't have ads to watch to win tokens so it takes me ages to get enough tokens from the free tokens thing :| Please ATA fix this

20. This thing is is broken. 4 times ive watched the Breakly dodge ad, even stopped to read the page when it was done. Not once did I get tokens. I restarted the app and my device. Nothing. And yeah countless last minute jumps to go from one prize to cash. I know haters are gonna say, "but it's free money". But in reality, don't release something that is obviously rigged for lite payout. It's an advertising gimmick from the 70's that seriously puts the integrity of the game and it's makers in question. It's called the "Bait and Switch". My next emails will go to the sponsors on the ads we have to watch. I know pimd has become all about money for ATA, let's see if their paying sponsors feel that happy feeling.