Reporting Prize Spinner Issues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Julzz, Jul 24, 2015.

1. 10 spins in a row and all i got was cash?

2. Greedy much? Lol

3. Mine always stops at something else for a bit then bumps to cash. At least make it a bit subtle if you don't want us to get free cats 

4. I've been watching the videos but the coons don't show up i be lost like 120 coins from this error 

5. The ads here come in hour while on my main comes at least evry ten minutes.
    Ohh ATA (σ′▽‵)′▽‵)σ

6. Agree it goes by really fast on everthing but cash then instantly stops

7. I agree with everyone saying spinner will be on a cat or kinis… ecs or care package then either move to the other item above or below it or will just highlight the item above or below it and say you won something else… Ive had it happen to me a couple times now on more than 1 account will try to get ss if it happens again… also have had issues with ads on 1 of my accounts

8. My Avi has disappeared after a few spins. She comes back when I close the app

9. Same 

11. It only gives money nothing else what another let down ata.....

12. Only cash ...puzzled

13. I find this spin wheel ridiculous. All you get is cash Everytime, they're using us for their gain. If I don't get something besides cash I'll just quit watching these dumb ads.

14. Screen was stuck like this for a while, got tired of waiting. Pushed close button.

So forfeited my coins because video or whatever this was wouldn't load.

Not complaining, I already figured there would be issues since it's something new. Just thought I'd share the pictures for the visual people. Problems are going to happen, they've always caught up with them and compensated for them. I think it's a neat idea for them to give us something free to enjoy while they're getting their money from people other than its players.

15. Over 24 hours of spinning and only ever get cash. Also speakers, if I'm lucky enough. ?

16. Limited earn tokens for ios? while android can watch tons of video and earn tokens

17. Video button is there buy after it looks like it goes to videos it goes back to home page i got lucky like 2 times today and ive been trying since 9am est

18. Video button is there buy after it looks like it goes to videos it goes back to home page i got lucky like 2 times today and ive been trying since 9am est

19. Gave up on this feature already. Ata say the prize is determined by where the screen focuses on after stopped. So basically, if like me, it stops on hyonocats then flipping moves again. Your prize,was indeed the next prize and not the cat. Rigged like hell and just another money scam for ata to pocket from. Usual from the usual ?

20. I landed on a cat and it gave me money instead ?