force name changed

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iRamRam-BE-loved-_ofJulii_-, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi pimd thanks for making my name look like a test subject. You didnt like my name so you changed my name to this and you never gived free name change?! You seems geniuses. Pls let me have free name change

2. Wow so it's like doing something bad and not get punished?

Okay then.

3. What was stopping you from making your new name as bad, if not worse than your last one then?

4. Your not getting my point i mean they could have give me a proper name change not like this.

5. Well you shouldn't have made your name against the rules? No?

6. Ask them for a name change. Contact support and ask then to change it to something. But make sure it's appropriate

7. inmate2304182
    Lololololol

8. ?The little amount of brain cells I had just got consumed by this post....Player23402664...Why did you do this to me????????

9. Not like you had much to begin with

10. it's because you and your name is maniac :p

11. Haha to those who help thanks and to those who did comment trash also thanks

12. At least I had some, I haven't seen any intelligence coming from you since I first saw your name

13. you're complaining because ata removed your name because YOU broke the rules and now you want a FREE name change????

no. pay for it like everyone else. you're the one who broke the rules.

14. Consider this as a punishment for being so naughty.

15. Sorry I haven't gotten my pimd nobel prize yet.. Maybe I should spam emojis in campus to increase my IQ?

16. Lock this pls. This aint going anywhere

17. Ok that made a count how many people play pimd

18. They change your name like this for a reason, if you feel unfairly name changed email: support@athinkingape.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.