hitting others

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IFeelSickWhenISeeAaronsFace, Jul 9, 2015.

1. I can't reach that ass yet 

2. I don't understand these posts :| you can't expect everyone to be happy you hit them, whether 1x or 20x , can't say there's no fun when people react and cause drama over that hit, it's their choice just as it was yours to hit them. It comes across to me as saying you hit and get mad that they hit back.

3. Sally's cannot post

4. not the drama i want, i want them to hit back, know how many hits i get? none, i get words, im called a bully for hitting once, a coward for hitting someone on my bl

5. That isn't even real drama ? hit enough people you'll find the right one that'll return 

6. Hit med, guaranteed she'll hit you back even if you fail ?

7. dont believe i can even fail, and im to small, when i catch up ill be sure to try

8. im still waiting

9. You can fail hits hun  that's what I meant ? she's 10x your size, so you will most likely fail a hit against her

10. He meant he'd be out of range  which he would on this account , he'd have to visit one of the others .

11. Oh I see  how many alts do you have? ?

12. Reason most pups don't teach their tuts(except how to party/b2b/DVp to them for cats/etc) is because a good portion of these players just want to build up their tb... Years and years ago, I had a tut named Havoc.. He was one of the first troublemaker loner/farmer type player who get club farmed after a point, he hardly ug at all..,getting your ass beat by VIP clubs will kill ur income unless u spam cash to Apes

13. A couple ?

14. This is true , does hurt the pockets if you're worried about upgrading lol

15. This.

16. once heard in the old days there wasnt unlimited dn to spend a day

17. Became unlimited dn shortly after cat cafe

18. how many dns was it a day?

19. Were the prices the same for dns back then? Or did they drop?