To Be Free Or Not To Be Free.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jiggy, Jun 30, 2015.

1. My party history shows Just Dance at 31 pies. :/

2. It's ok. Thanks for reply :)

3. Very strange.....

4. Just dance isn't max anymore. So they took away reg party max and kept cc 2x. Not exactly stealth lol they clearly are happy with the money they are making from hardcores who want items and are willing to pay real cash to do b2b cc for them 

5. Wow this hunt is ridiculous. Ata can't even keep their word and make it a fun hunt. We worked together as clubs to search for the non existent pro of the day today

8. They could have, at the very least done a half off cat promo again.

9. I agree that their tactics are ridiculous but ata is very clever. They know ppl will buy cats no matter what so they of course extended the 2x pay to the end of the hunt. It isnt fair to clubs that cant buy cats but ata dont give a rats behind.

The only way to show ata we mean business & are serious is to boycott cat cafe & pizza pop art. But come on. We all that aint gonna happen. I for one would definitely commence a petition to have both parties removed.

Anyone interested in making that happen feel free to comment.

Ive lost what little respect I had for A Thinking Ape. They have succumbed to nothing more than a bunch of stinky, greedy apes.

I hope they are proud of themselves for treating loyal game players with such disregard. Its beyond me how ata can be so heartless.

Smh...

10. SO does tis means that there is no POTD?

11. I believe there is no potd. I could be wrong but I wouldnt bet on it.

12. Same as Glitter hunt. There is no POTD for the last day of hunt. This is a good strategy to force those that need to match their items to buy cat. Good job ATA!! Btw could mod please help us to find some answers? Or bother to help to clarify with ATA? I would appreciate if u could help to community.

13. no, I already know they gonna tell us they started potd "early" again(maybe 15hour early) so again, it's NOT THEIR FAULT?

14. You said it exactly. 100% agree. It's disappointing in store it's classed as a free game..... But really it's a pay as u play game

15. They probably just falling behind

16. Well let's do hope they are falling behind. But probably not.

17. Ik its probably too late but when ppl where saying "this isn't the party of the day" did y'all check the time they completed it?? Y'all have have done the potd after all ... Just time lag and didn't get drops

18. Times were checked, the parties were initiated after the new potd was supposed to be in effect.