Freedom!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llllIlIllllB345TlllllllIlIl, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Happiness and faith with each other. 

2. A place where u sleep, eat, take a dump/pee, have naughty fun xD, brining in the new wife, kids place, growing old, watching ur wife become ugly lol, watching ur kids while they grow, grow old, wife dies, you die.

3. Houses have rules: don't draw on the walls, don't scrape the floors, make everything spotless, all must be perfect status quo.
    Homes are lovely chaos: toddlers drawing their happy family on the walls, wrecking the furniture, bubbles galore from an overflowed bathtub, laundry left undone just a little too long, and parents and kid(s) having fun together.
    I think kids make a home, basically. They make everything better. And worse, but mostly better.

4. Okay lel, I didn't notice rude's

5. What makes a house a home is your family and everyone you care about being near you. Its also about being thankful for your house and everything you have.

6. "What makes a house a home?"

Bricks, rooftops and woods.

Yep.

⊙_⊙

7. *Wood* but what if it's my swamp?! I have no bricks but it is my home!!

8. Home is a feeling.

Gimme the key avei :roll:

9. By replacing use with me 

10. What makes a house a home?
    • A Happy Family
    A house is not a home if there isn't a happy family inside. In a happy family, everyone is positive! Young children need this positivity in their life, not only to make right choices but to have determination in doing what they have done. As for adults, after working long hours outside and being stressed, when they reach HOME and see his or her happy family, I'm sure he or she would feel positive and feel a weight being lifted off his or her shoulder. A house is NOT a home if there is a upset/unhappy family in it. Kids would not look forward going back to their house, back to face reality. Adults as well, will have to deal with more stress in their house. So what I am trying to say is, family bonding is really important to make a house a home , if everyone is positive in a family, a house can then be called a home, where everyone belong together. As for myself, I call my house a home. I love it here I love everything, I love being positive. Home sweet home :)

11. The memories that you make inside the house make it a home

12. A home is where your heart is. When you're comfortable and happy inside your house. When you know there's a place you can always come back to. I guess thats where house becomes a home. ?

13. Home is where you feel safest, surrounded by your family or your friends. It is a place where you can be a 100% you.

14. What makes a house a home is the way it makes you feel, it's a home because you feel like you're home when you're in the house

15. Being able to wear your birthday suit ?

16. Being able to poo in it 

17. A place I live at.

Best answer

18. A house is also where I recreate for the world

19. It doesn't need to be four walls, a door and a roof.
    it can just be two eyes and where family is

20. Homebase.. its what makes a house a home

( if you're from the UK, you'd understand)