Old Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThomasFonseca, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Pimd should have like a random day where you can get old hunt avatars like the goku, Pokemon, for all the people who missed it tbh

2. ?Tbh, no support. The hunt avatars will be worthless and basically you won't even need to hunt anymore if they come back. So people who did hunt for them won't be happy and they did put effort into achieving the avatars.

3. Support. I would definitely love for the old hunts to come back. I wouldn't mind having to do stuff just to get em.

4. No support

They did that with the soccer avi and now it's not as special. If we got avis from hard work, it should be exclusive instead of just paying for it

5. As Jiggy said.

I missed many hunts too while I was inactive. I know of 2 Avis I loved. My fault I was inactive tho. Ata brings back some hunts as it is. Last one they did tho goku again. Just to add to the hunt they made it hella hard to get the new Avis.

Also players that had already completed the hunts did not like it as they had already put in time to finish the hunt. Which = boring.

If you missed out sorry. No support.

6. I'd really like to have Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas, she's my favorite avatar.

7. No support

8. Dont live in the past. No support.

9. On the flip side, people had to buy the forth of July avi last year and that is now being given away for free.

10. This

11. I'm still learning the game, so can someone please explain to me why a stat boosting avatar can be aquired through parties? In the short time I've been here, I've noticed these constant party hunt events for items that boost stats, but no promotion of pvp or wars.

12. No support. The ballerina is all i ever want

14. no support?

16. No support :roll:

17. Lol I still have my old avatar and I love it ?

18. Can Yall Bring Back The Zombie Girl.looking avatar 

19. Why would you wanna bring back the creepiest ones...I don't understand