To Be Free Or Not To Be Free.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Jiggy, Jun 30, 2015.

1. This is ridiculous.

2. POTD is and will always be Cat party cos that's where players spend real money on, thus fattening ATA's profits so ATA corporate fat cats can enjoy their big fat bonuses and have luxurious vacations in Switzerland throughout the year. #justsaying

3. NHB Pro was yesterdays supposed potd but was dropping cutecakes instead of freedom pies. Todays was Cosplay Pro but for some reason isnt dropping the 245 max, only 63.

Im not exactly sure whats going on but I do know the devs are getting in over their heads with these b2b hunts which could be causing the glitches.

I for one am tired of sleepless nights hunting for crappy avatars that seem impossible to get unless youre in a cc club. Frankly PIMD has slowly dwindled itself so deep in a pit of crap that they have no idea what to do.

They need to get new devs & hire new artists that have actual originality & creativity. Who wants a 4th of July ava that looks like a politician???

I mean come on devs really????
    Smh

4. The problem is, nobody exactly knows what time "early" is.. 
    So theoretically, everyone that's testing the pros at this time, what if "early" is midnight? Or 8pm or 5am? Do u see the issue with this, Ata? If u decide to just switch parties, someone (pimd_c)has to take 2min to mention it, otherwise, it's all just a wild goose chase(maybe, maybe not)
    P.s. All that is also YOUR fault, (annoying players who bother us after hours )

5. Party changes happen same time as everything else for ATA. 3 pm Eastern time or Noon pdt or whatever they use.

6. TEA

7. I made the same observation about the time changes

8. Can someone rank approximately the relative difficulty of all the pro parties?

9. Our club did nhb pro when was sposed to b party of day did not get cutecakes or freedom pies ata told us u got horse masks and fixie trophies so what's the problem

10. Let's hope they get their crap together for the next POTD

11. I HATE PRANK PRIMER. TY ATA FOR SCREWING UP AGAIN!! PLZ LET TODAYS POTD'S BE ON POINT.

THAT IS ALL

12. Anyone know pod for today

13. Don't think it's out yet, 18 minutes

14. ♔ The Hunt For The POTD Begins Again! :(

15. Tributes doing anime expo pro and BIJ by IT

16. Pfi is checking counter culture

17. CC Pro - Just Desires

18. AD is checking FA 101 Pro