Scammers and the scammed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DarkWolfChaos, Jun 20, 2015.

1. I find it hilarious when people start crying about being scammed. Its not their fault for scamming you out of the item you want to receive. Its your fault for trusting a complete stranger on the internet.

That's right, there's no one to blame but yourself. If you really wanted an item badly, ask your club or you friends before trying worldchat.

It won't hurt to ask, I promise. The world doesn't end if they say no.

Didn't anyone teach you about stranger danger before? ? Nobody told you about not talking to strangers?

Again, its your fault for trusting complete strangers somewhere across the globe and believing that they'll send you the promised item back to you after you send. You're just being silly, k?

Don't cry to your club, your friends, forums or world chat because of your naive self. Its your problem, you deal with it or let it go, k?

?

2. Caution should always be exerted with trades of any sort but I don't understand this attitude towards people who get scammed while scammers get away blame-free. If you get scammed, I'm sure you wouldn't like it.

3. Sounds like something a scammer would say...

4. I don't ask for stuff online lol cuz they're just pixels I don't essentially need.

5. I wish I was a scammer. Lol id get free stuff like hypnocats and whatever else scammers get. But I do know some scammers lol

6. This is a stupid position to take, and is ethically and factually wrong.

Clearly the scammer is at fault.

I hope you use your credit card on the Internet to buy some tampons and they never grey delivered. Oh wait, you don't have a credit card - because you're 12

7. So it's right to scam? To steal? To cheat?

It's just like saying it's the rape victim fault to be raped just because one is dressing nicely.

It's just like saying it's a minor fault to be targeted by predators for undesirable role plays.

We should be making a strong stance against these scammers, rapists, RP predators etc. Instead, many are here blaming the victims for their lack of street smartness. Worse, some even laugh at the victims.

Do we still have any more humanity left in us?

8. I have a debit card k ? its not set up for me to use it online because I don't want that kind of power to abuse.

Jk I'm too lazy.

9. Party fairy :p

10. Let this be a warning to you...

... Of the danger of not buying tampons

11. I love this movie :lol:

12. It isn't nice to berate a person who got scammed saying it's their fault. That would justify half the crimes in the world. You shouldn't have worn jewelry because you know it could get stolen. You shouldn't have taken your girlfriend outside because you know she could get "something that rhymes with taped". Of course my views are merely extrapolations of your current view.

These are just lame excuses trying to justify the absence of a trade system. Disclaimer: The writer was a bit sick and cranky during the authoring of this post.

It would be nice if you could introduce morals to these people and a much more punishing system. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

13. I LOL at the people who get scammed.

Good thread :D

14. The point is, Who cares about this?
    Scammers will scam if they want to.

15. Goodluck educating thousands of people not to scam.