Which Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -Toy-, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Hi Eveyone, I've still not decided which build I'm going to take yet but I know I'm not going to stay with an even build (which I am until I decide) so I wanted to know like the advantages and disadvantages of both heavy strength build and heavy intelligence build, which one would be better for plunder in parties, which one would be better for war ect...

2. Dancing build is amazing

3. You know it \(^_^)/

4. fc, Gaw , ..... Pimd.

5. Party plunder would remain the same 
    Wars:
    fight is better I think, because it enables you to pin people easier, but you might have trouble dancing them for plunder when they're a cow.
    Even stats gives you a 50/50 chance in war to hit either fight or dance.
    Your decision really 

6. Use my build

6.23/1.02

7. Use my build. PRANKS FTW SCRUBS

8. Is that all strength? I've been thinking about getting more strength but I really don't know which one to do lol.

Back on topic, I think those quote from Nick explains it really well. Without wasting further time ranting, here it is:
    I would also add, Intel builds can prank pin others which is more useful than fight pinning but you don't get money from prank pinning.

9. The int heavy build also allows you to prank pin your opponents which is pretty fun according to a lot of people who have the build. 

10. Its soooo much fun. Trust me. I've pissed off a lot of people and I barely had this build for a week. Ima juicy cow in this war tho. ;(

11. Prime rib? ? I like steak.

12. You pay so well Cholo! Stay down whilst I milk you

13. so it's pretty much your preference on what build you decide to take

14. All str is pretty much undeniably the best build in the game right now as it protects your money the most when farmed. Intel build used to be debatable if you play the game tbless where you have nothing to lose and you can prank pin people, however 99% of the game is staying sp on parties making the same as someone hitting from full, system wars are dead, all you do is stay sp on cat cafe now