hello

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -_A_-Justin, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Even if he was kidding... I'm pretty sure this is silenceable :roll:

2. Ohhhhh nvm .-. I c what this is about

Pls continue

3. Though I agree that little kids shouldn't be playing this game, the logic youre using is flawed. 13 year olds and younger can play driving games. We dont say anything about that, yet the same logic would have to be applied in those cases too. It's a college-themed game supposedly, true, but you can't point to that and say it's a reason why these kids can't play it. There are others, but this one in particular is a bad one.

4. Driving games that are acceptable for kids to play don't have sexual references, crude humour and innuendo and drug references. They also don't have opportunities for predators to easily find and interact with them in private.

5. Those are valid reasons to say they can't play is what I'm saying. Not simply because it's a college themed-game and 13 year olds aren't in college.

6. I think the nature of what goes on in college and would therefore be in a college themed game is already going to be inappropriate. It is unlikely that it would be about attending classes and doing exams. There is nothing inappropriate for children when it comes to driving. Plenty of kids do it especially in rural areas

7. Exactly lol

8. ik a rl 13yo in college he's smart like einstein

9. Thats not true. They could have very well had a game that didn't include that side of things in college life, and it still would've been just as enjoyable. I don't play for the suggestive themes. And I feel like you're talking past me. Again, a statement like the original one I first quoted is a simple statement. You're adding onto it things that you believe that are not necessarily attributed to such a statement. What I'm saying is very simple: that is not a good reason to say they cant play. We don't say, oh I guess they're letting 13 year olds race Lambos through the city now/ oh I guess they're letting 10 year olds perform medical operations on people now/ oh I guess they're letting fully unqualified 18 year olds manage football teams now. Why? Because the *theme* of the game (in usual cases, and PIMD isnt an exception in *this* case) doesn't always dictate which persons are and aren't allowed to play them. Theme arguments in the case of PIMD are bad arguments, is what I'm saying (in probably the most disjointed way possible ? lol)

10. Hello
    Is it me you're looking for?
    I can see it in your eyes
    and smell in on your breath
    For all the peanuts you've eaten here today

11. my experiance with the kids amazing so far, ty ata

13. Early College. Duh

14.  arrest him!!!!!?

15. why sj? im not breaking pimd rules

16. that's disgusting Omar.

17. Sweet! Wanna go to the 8th grade dance with me??? We can put our hands on each other's shoulders and awkwardly dance. ?

???