If You Were a Developer...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Matt, Jun 9, 2015.

1. End EBOLA.

3. Scrap parties

Have wars and more pvp battles and stat items dropping from farming

4. I wouldn't scrap parties completely but pvp events for sure

5. instead of combining trophies(which will disappear in showcase) and get a pubshark why not collect all the trophies(which will not disappear) and get pubshark as a reward

6. 

7. Make it possible for clubs to have a wall and write on the clubs wall because every time I leave to merc mfers act like they can't open the door :roll:

8. I would remove all partys. Change people back into battel. Make 2 4 hour wars every day. And a 24 hour war on yhe weekend. No hunts. The release of gifts will be decreased to once a month. And no have no crazy 1000 ec statless gifts -_-

9. I like this point. ⇧

10. reduce the cost for cats and bikinis. why? because not only would those who buy ec anyway keep buying them, but more people who cant spend as much rl money, would buy ec.that WILL INCREASE ATA revenue. dont believe me? try it

11. Another thing is, ATA is getting carried away with ec gift prices. especially with the stats being half the ec cost. everyone sees it. ATA has gotten greedy with their prices. theyre still making money even if they lower the price!

12. Create new page for trading items between users. And make ec increment twice. If users can afford more items,they are likely to keep and play more. (but that means more graphics work in ur part). If that pleases all users, y not. All the best developers,

13. With this AMAZING idea, pimd wouldn't last another year

14. Pimd will look/read at this thread..
    idk bout the implement thing...
    But thats none of my business.
    ??

15. Turn it back to when there was only wars at the time with no partys or any rp around.

17. I wouldn't change anything. Just reset a few accounts. ?

18. What's with most of you guys calling the wars beta wars?

Pimd already corrected it by saying testing had already been completed.
    Stop using that term. I know it is sortof common terminology around here, but it sounds like most of you are ultracrepidarian about it.

On the other hand, I would probably release version 2 of PimD, while version 1 is still on air.
    Version 2 would include:

• Removing the filters, except for a few exceptions.

Removing the RS feature (to much imbalances.)

Reducing hunts slightly; begin to incorporate wars and PvP.

Adding a feedback button that doesn't send messages to nowhere.

Remove cat cafe; probably bringing it back every so often.

Changing the UI colors, they'really terrible!

Then I'll switch the players from PimD V1 to V2... and there! Lol.