Guide to BL Hits

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by DUH-EnergizerBunny, Jun 3, 2015.

1. ?️Pranking is my Life

2. It's also a way to get your tut to hate you during a 1v1. ??? smh

3. I can't tell if the meme face is better or the other guy with the cig in his mouth when they get caught. :lol:

4. Bump for the noobs who keep asking me why I "hit so many times" and whether or not we have a problem. Cheers. :lol:

5. Why are you hitting so many times?!

..... do we have a problem?

6. this thread is informative excpet for the little arguements 

7. Took me a few days to make idoryfoundnemo reset ,and the longest bully time I've given is three months if u mean tut stripping harassment and farming as bullying,finally I got too big to hit her so I used alts but I lost those alts soo....

8. Yea I hate when noobs ask what cf is lol,usually I just unfollow and block and hit anyway till I get into some other farming mess and forget about them

9. There she goes again spreading misinformation... dumbass. :)

10. OH DAMN, YOU REALLY WHEN OTT ON THE BUTTHURT LIKE DAYUM, YOU IS HELLA HURT, MY BACKSIDE CRYING BECAUSE YOURE BACKSIDE SO HURT IT LIKE "OH NO ME BROTHA SO HURT IZ GONNA DIE"

YOU DE MOST BUTTHURT I EVER SEE

11. Yep I am butthurt. Y'all gonna let this fake made up "information" be the new norm...but you and your clubies are gonna be the same ones crying that pvp is dead.

If more people were butthurt about the spread of blatent lies about pvp, then perhaps more people would use pvp rather than hit someone 5x, expect 5 hits back, then cry foul play when they're unloaded on back. People are clueless, and you're all the reason why.

Just as you have the right to hit bl, I have the right to farm you for no damn reason at all. I also have the right to say.........this thread is complete bullcrap and was written by a party fairy with no idea how game mechanics work.

Y'all know that already, but you're to chicken to say it. Instead it's to easy to troll me. Which is fine, go for it. But Ascension, Royal, and DUH members I shall troll the hell out of whenever any of your members whine about pvp being dead. You talk crap with your tags on, you represent your clubs. :)

12. Well said Julie

13. Oh baby, I am honored to be stalked. Show it to the world. Make copies and send it to your neighbors. :lol: I changed the first post, if you have not noticed. Did I say it was everyone's max? Hurry up and grow so you can hit me all day, love. I'll be waiting.

14. Smdh...some nubs will just never get it. And dont worry, i'll grow one day. I'm in no hurry, ruins the element of suprise...

15. Lols

16. Oh no. NONONONONOOO. I'm shaking in my boots. :|

17. Remind me to always agree with Julie :c otherwise she'll "troll" me when I complain about pvp :c