Different

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by TheAndi, Jan 15, 2012.

1. 

2. Pleaseee wall me when this is complete

3. Pleaseee wall me when this is complete

4. BUMPITY BUMP

5. Haha...I'm so lost.

I'm gonna have to set out some time in the day to reread the entire storyBut I'll still what more updatesBUMP!

6. Aaaah!

Where the hell did everybody go?

7. OMG WHAT IS THIS HAHAHA 3 YEARS AGO AMBER WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

I'm sorry I'm bumping this MY HORRIBLE WRITING I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

8. I'm laughing at how bad this was. ;u;

9. Update please 

10. Still no update? 

11. Hi all.

I've been getting so many messages lately about Different, and whether I'm updating it or if I'm continuing it, and I'm really afraid to tell you that sadly, I will not be.

I'm sorry to disappoint anyone, but I hope you bear in mind that I wrote this three years ago . I probably stopped updating around 2 years ago? That's an extremely long time.

I have changed and I have evolved not only in my writing but in my other passions as well. I have a life outside of this little app, and even though people are asking me to update, not only do I not have time for it, but I also have lost this will for this story throughout the years.

Different was an amazing AMAZING story to write. It has introduced me to so many good friends, it has taught me and helped me become a better writer, it has opened me to some great opportunities on this app, it has allowed me to be respected as an FF writer (at least during the time I was active), it has whisked me to another world where I am in control and it has given me self confidence.

The memories I've made on this 118 page post will last a lifetime, and I'm so thankful for everyone who has been a part of it.

So finally, no, I will not be continuing this story. I hardly doubt anyone who has read the story is still active on PiMD, but I wanted to give some closure not only to myself, but to the people who still hope for an update. It is SO crazy to think the that there are still people who make the effort to find this story and try to bump it, or to scan through 100 plus pages of my amateur writing, or to make the effort to try to contact me to update it. Thank you so much.

I created this story in a 5 minute spur-in-the-moment inspired spark, and I remember just wanting to send a message that bullies do not control you. And that everything will be okay.

If there is anything I want anyone to take from this unfinished story, it is that everything will be okay. Everything happens for a reason. Never forget that.

Thank you all.

(for old times sake, I'm putting the emoji that has appeared in all of Different's updates)

,
    Andi

12. 
    Although it is a really sad thing to know that that's your decision, I respect it as its your choice. pm me if you've got stories else where though? take care Hun and be happy in life.

13. Thank you for sharing this story with us and good luck in RL.