Permanent STR/INT Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. a great chance for moons to catch up.

3. Haha cool!

4. Yey thanks ata 

5. And without pvp, there's no reason anyone actually needs to upgrade anymore... game is getting more pointless. All we're doing is hitting parties in one cookie-cutter event after another chasing after the next shiny bauble...

6. Lol yeah but that reset wasn't because of this change. Heh heh nice try.

7. please enlighten us

8. He has no idea why Omar. I think we both know that 

9. All games die eventually. If you milk it while it dies though...

10. Excuse me? You want an item like hypnocat or pizza bikini to affect wars? OVER MY DEAD BODY.

Excuse me, but..
    Why would you want to run wars into the ground, as they already aren't, by making it as bad and easy as parties? You're asking to be exactly like the party fairies. & in that case, what is the use?

11. Lol the statistics say people like the changes, so let it go. And by statistics I mean whatever data ata received on dn usage and cat purchases.

12. Energizer bunny please just wipe the breadcrumbs off your lap. There's no point in yelling at the bread. You're just making everyone at the table uncomfortable.

13. Calm down hun. If people want that they can just party, and ata knows this. Ata may bring in some sort of incentive but never to the party extent. Mean whille we just need to prove that wars are worth bringig back and its what the pimd want

14. :lol:

15. :lol: I wouldn't personally buy an item that increased plunder as i dont ug. But ik many would for farming. So they can get cash for ug as well as hit players. But my point was ata could just as easily profit from pvp as pve. They could have hunts where hitting players gives item drops, sytem wars have different drops to bl ect. That way people who like showcase and misc bonus don't have to sacrifice their choosen playing style and newer players can experience pvp. And exsisting players can use misc bonus. Dns create prifit for ata and are more worthwhile for wars than cc

16. Ooh yes, support. So I can farm them next. SUHPPORT, BABY BOY.

17. and pvp wouldnt be as easy as parties as the target hits back regardless of plunder income ?

18. This right here....People are taking this way to seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.