Permanent STR/INT Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys aren't listening. Lol
    I'm sure they keep statistics on everything that happens in this game ... And they obviously say party is where it's at. Maybe not in forums but you guys are the minority and the majority rules here son.

2.  this game is about to crumble.... Sad to say but this may be the domino that starts the fall

It would of been a cool promo.... Instead of x2 cc it was same plunder

When I wasn't lcbc I was on all the time because I wanted to be max stats..... I made it hard for myself by wasting money and the satisfaction of being lcbc was amazing until the next day when I wondered what do I do now

Tutors were pointless, every hunt was about cc and ppa, the people I made my friends started leaving  and I felt as if I beat the game.... Even tho this is "party in my dorm" why do you shove cat cafe (only 1 of many parties) in our face.....

I feel you need to bring wars back or better yet have 2 different items drop 1 from PvP and 1 from parties the party item gives Intel heavy avi and PvP gives str heavy avi

Please make this game worth playing 

3. please explain how we are supposed to war when nobody wants to war? anytime a club tries to start a war the other one denies it. nobody wants to war because ata has trashed this game so badly people only want to party to make money. then make more money so they end up buying ecs and doc notes.

the only war happening would a war between the same 2 clubs of the same 100 people in total because everyone else is to brainwashed by ata to party. or theyre to afraid to be hit and lose money because theyve grown in this game through parties.

4. For players who love wars / pvps, there's an option to set up wars since years ago and that option is still there even with the introduction of parties, pro parties, cat cafes etc.

Many players still organize wars due to the love of them, though the frequency had dropped.

This thread has revealed a list of players who love pvp. Battle each other as it would fulfill each other's desire for pvp, or go a step further and organize a club war amongst like-minded players. Win-win situation.

Enjoy the game.

5. You make absolutely no sense how do you know you want war how do you know anything? it's introduced to you everything is quite actually once that happens then you decide whether you want it or not obviously ppl like cat cafes so obviously ata will keep running them

6. just hit someone

7. I think the quote, "Be the change you want to see" applies here. If you guys want to see more wars, stop doing parties and start hitting people.

Who cares if you lose virtual money. Buy dn's and ec instead of hypnocats and pizza bikini's.

Ata will start to notice the change eventually. Then you'll start getting your war and PvP promotions like you keep asking.

8. the majority of us asking for wars arnt in a club. do some research before you try to be smart

9. dw I think I just might do that prankster

10. please tell me how in anyway that is ata fault and or problem they control no one they give options ppl take the one that best suits them how do they brainwash ppm into partying by saying you get new Avis? You make ata sound like our parents or the ruler of all everyone has their own decision what they choose to do is their decision alone

11. Whether or not you're in a club does not affect your battle button.

12. THANK YOU!!

13. As me why I do the damn hunts!?!

Its only for the flippin stat items. Get your damn facts straight. Players don't want to fall behind other players in stats. Especially stats that can't be stripped.

14. If ATA brought out a "free money" button that spawned unlimited cash to players, I'm fairly sure it would be the most heavily used feature. Until everyone got bored of it and left.

Just because something is introduced that gives a certain style of play a huge advantage and forces the majority to adapt to remain competitive, doesn't mean it is something that is there by popular demand.

If a government forced everyone to buy cheese with all other foodstuffs, cheese sales would rocket. Doesn't mean everyone, or even anyone actually wants cheese.

15. Thanks for your input, little alt. ? its not that hard to make your own club and declare war on someone.

I see rp clubs warring more than bigger clubs so why don't you head over to one yourself if you can't find a club or make one yourself.

16. Watch out people. They're forum banning people for mentioning names of 3rd party apps. You know, just like ata do.....

17. I DONT UNDERSTAND ALL THE COMPLAINING.

If anything farmers should be praising AtA.

More money means higher plunder.
    More money means higher cf prices.
    More money means more tutors being brought meaning better results for tut traders.

If anything AtA has given farmers exactly what u are all complaining about... A CHALLENGE!

now u must wait untill the victim is asleep before u pounce. But when u do u can make your fortune. cc clubs are at risk the most from farmers.

So Any farmers who are complaining, My friends i read ur chats all times, tell me how this makes things worse from u? I tink its just time your cf prices go through the roof. There is no point bagging ATA or complaining... they are here as a company... so we just need to take full use of that and manipulate things to suit us the best!!

happy farming ♡

18. As me why I do the damn hunts!?!

Its only for the flippin stat items. Get your damn facts straight. Players don't want to fall behind other players in stats. Especially stats that can't be stripped.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

You actually do the hunts because you want to honey I have Avis with the same stats and I hit all the same without stat items so please keep it coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.