Permanent STR/INT Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Slowly?

2. Best update you have ever done.?

3. Let this be known as the day of PimD silences. During this day, many will be silenced for speaking out against ATA, many will be silenced for agreeing with someone's post that isn't in favor of this update, many will be silenced for "causing a riot". Everyone mark it in your calendars! 5/28/15

4. Yes ata pleasee pleassee listen
    SUPPORT THIS

5. and tomorow will be the day everybody makes a alt to come back and keep talking

6. I'm curious if the ape will kindly explain why its only parties? Why does regen still effect PvP? I'm not buying anymore dns regardless so plz do explain?

7. That's outrageous! You must buy dr notes or ata will become bankrupt!

8. It's as simple as this... Ata I hope you liked the last bit of money I gave you bcuz I'm def not putting in anymore. Why bother using my money I worked my butt off for to give it to a soon to be deleted app from the play store.

Have fun guys ?

9. That's gonna ruin the game, well done ata

10. Its already ruined

11. Ikr lol, meant more n more

12. ^

13. needs to be quoted again for its awesomeness

14. disappointed this is only effecting pve. I know this is party in my dorm. But if you're not going to be premoting pvp at all then why keep it in tutorial, why even keep it as an option?. Its pointless having pvp, misc bonus and defence pots if those who choose to farm are at an obvious disadvantage.

15. SP on cc, it'll be milking while invincible.

16. ?you guys complain about PvP and wars but you fail to realize that ata is for mass majority and right now those are ppl who like to party and it all works in their favor I mean just look at all the cat clubs that has been created in the last year yes it sucks that they don't do more for the ppl who likes to war but that time has long past and you can't make everybody happy

17. Now people are going to lcbc even faster 

18. Ata has already taken pvp out of the tutorial.

You are missing the point tho. If we take out pvp all together, what is the point of us even growing a dorm really? Ppl may not want to understand or flat out except this but pvp, wars, and sfw is needed to a point.

This is a mechanic of the game. It will show who the better player is in the end. If you take it all out why not just make this a dating/social app? You don't need a dorm, tuts, items with stats, or even the rs bcuz its all pointless hun.

You have no true way to better yourself or have goals on here. If you only had parties and we still had dorms, say you lcbc... That's it you know, so wow great!!

Now what? :| nothing right...

19. Truth.
    Anybody who has done solo CC or in a b2b CC club shouldn't complain, your actions have pushed the game toward this.

20. If ATA took a poll of what people think about the game, I highly doubt the results would be similar to your statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.