Permanent STR/INT Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why not make PvP the same?

2. They only did this because in cc clubs there's no unloading because you're 'wasting money' by not following pattern to make the optimal money, by adding this you can hit however you want, meaning more hits, more cat parties

3. Faster ending cat parties.. Faster dollars spent

4. Ata doesnt care about people who war, or pvp. This has been beyond obvious. Pay attention to what people want too. We want to war. We want to have the same with wars, and farms. This is just pathetic

5. i couldnt care less abt organized war, i just want pvp plunder be treated same

6. There's absolutely nothing stopping players from hitting others from the People list, or having their own wars between clans. We even shortened the duration of player started wars to make them more accessible.

Beta Wars were simply a test of an organized system, and while there are some very vocal people (and likely many who are truly passionate for wars) few actually participated in each round.

7. This new update destroys pvp. It's what they've always wanted.

Considering they interject in farming matters. Even tried to handle a cf.  you're killing me ATA.

They don't want farming to happen at all on PIMD. :lol: support it all you want. Few months when it's all party noobs I'm sure you'll think again.

8. pimd_c focus, we are asking why not making plunder for pvp same as new party payout ? do you even read ?

9. I quoted bout 3 of this guys comments.

Preach bruh.

10. CC parties are coming

11. They're already here -__-

12. If PvP plunder changes just like parties I'd rather farm tbh :| I don't enjoy PvP cause I'm barely getting money :?

13. not preaching, but their answers are illogical

14. Yes. But I hate partying even tho I make more money..

15. If you hate it so much, quit.

16. Preach as in speak the truth lol

17. Won't be quitting until you do.

18. id rather see your nonsense cant quit till you quit first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.