@PIMD DEVS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IWillMakeYouASingleMother, May 27, 2015.

1. Except for video games. Then good for everyone. Puts hair on your chest

2. Support

3. Apes never listen to ths idea,? I've seen lotta threads like ths..But i tottaly supports u ?

4. They dont give a fuck about us

5. Apes Don't Careerede

6. We get no love

7. Support ?

8. If they wanted wars now they would attempt to emphasize it more :D they have a few games. This is a more..social game nowadays.

As KaW is more focused towards fighting and wars and such. There currently is a war between the biggest clans in the game fighting and stripping trillions of money's for months. Each their own I guess..but I enjoy PIMD for social aspect and it delivers :D

9. RIP Zaft.. but yeah i understand that but is it that hard to please us :lol:

10. I liked Zaft :cry:

11. If all the big name clubs and people that want wars back started sf cc clubs, we'd see some change. They help disband all cc clubs and sf anyone who wants to create one, now that idea is out of the game. Then those people could just go create another b2b club but call it their "home" club, which it technically would be, just with a bunch of people that buy cats. However, the people against cc would start phase two. They would then sf anyone who even does cc. Hopefully that will stop it from happening. Now we have a somewhat boycott going on. I know this idea is flawed and most likely would never happen since most of us don't wanna be called bullies, but there's nothing wrong with suggesting it. Maybe it'll help other people get ideas or something.

12. Support

I can't even get an avi. Someone gifted me the key to the easter avi I have

13. Meh i just think you guys need to let it go already. CC is here to stay ... I mean look at what ata did, albeit temporarily, now whoever is being farmed ..their plunder isn't affected by their hits. Lol they could stay DTW and still hit on pattern and then bank at end of day.

14. Right you are... They might've not said it, but what ATA is doing is defending the partiers from the farmers and giving them many advantages.

ATA themselves are anti-farming on PIMD now

15. Hey...

Giftable stat drops is pro farmers though. Good lookin out on that one ata. Im happy :)

16. supppoortt

17. The thing with this is, after all we need ways to make money we can't keep up to level up and hite tutors in the trillions without a good source of money, if they increased pvp plunder as well as pros then there'd be no need for cc but thats not going to happen because obviously all they want is for us to keep buying cats ?