Aw Yassss. Hollywood

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how exactly then all hunt/promo released on same day as wars which were planed for days? still doesnt make full sense

2. Lame...

We were having fun and you go and take away our giftable stat items. So much for play style equality. Im gonna go rage farm some partiers now.

Complaints go tosupport@athinkingape.com

They've driven me to it

3. Their internal schedule is based on big wars that players set up ?.

It happens literally every time for it to not be a coincidence.

4. All of our events are scheduled in advance based on an internal schedule. While we understand the dilemma this may make for those participating in any player created wars when events launch, we simply can't plan around every potential player created war or event.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Pimd_C I'd hate to say this but I'm calling bs on that. You said ppl have been asking for another hunt but hunt just ended. Sassy's ww thread has been up for a hot min. Now tell me how all this was planned out in advance.

5. There's always hunts now, over the last 100 days I bet over 90 days had some kind of hunt or promo which is fine, but you can't blame ATA for making hunts happen the same time as wars when nearly every day of the week there's some kind of event. It's just mathematically unlikely.

Also nothing stops you from warring during hunts or promos but your own desire to do take part in the said hunt or the promo, especially with these relatively easy to complete hunts. I'm sure you can get whatever avatar you want plus participate in war during the same hunt.

6. Dang that's beat up ATA. :roll:

7. We do try to have something for players to participate in whenever possible. This means that hunts, recurring parties, and gifts are a regular occurrence.

As you mention though, there's no requirement that anyone participates in every single event. Just that should you wish to do something, there is something available.

8. So much crying and bellyaching over this war crap. Go create war clubs and fight each other. Quit partying and doing hunts only to complain about them. Ata doesn't care anymore! Anyways, the Avis look great. :)

9. What the..ata ya copied my looks what ya given to male avatar lol n ty

10. You only give or do something for party ppl. You do not make anything else that much "available" to everyone.

11. Bye Jiggles I've always lobered you

12. :lol:

13. So, when is the battle button being removed?

14. Are u kidding me. You don't do drops in wars. Why the hell would anyone do them then? There is no reason. This game is turning into a damn joke of rp freaks and party noobs. Crap. Even people in sfw get noting but damn it if ata doesnt make money off dn. You think people won't war then let clubs war and give drops. It builds loyalty. Crap. You have to love the fact people are loyal to anything in this damn game anymore. And ata is just loyal to the people who keep paying them money. People complain all the time they rarely ever see drops like we used to. Only way to get a hypnocat is to buy it. I seriously am beyond livid. I would war. I did beta wars. Crap before that I used to do pwars and club wars. You are ruining the game. This one will probably die like the other one. Keep even people that used to like by kaw I have seen quit too. Ata u are a damn joke imo

15. Preach

16. They're both hot, omg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.