Why Forums is Failing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RevolutionaryWolf, May 17, 2015.

2. Mean Girls is the film that comes to mind when it comes to a lot people on forum. God forbid it's a new player or older but haven't posted or barely come on forums. It's outrage like (how dare you). Like they don't have a right to be here.
    When of course new or old Everyone has the right to post of comment on forums without
    "the clicks" being totally rude and unhelpful.
    If I was a new player coming to forums I would be put off. Who is going to want to come for help on forums when 98% of the time they either get abuse, called a noob, trolled or given the complete incorrect answers?

So yes no matter how many people make good helpful threads most won't ever see them because of the way players get treated when they come to forums.

3. Support

4. I was getting ready to read huge paragraphs, it wasn't that long. ?

5. forums are failing cause actually who know the game are leaving one by one

6. Bitches and Shit can't tell me Nothing. One hundred mother fuckers can't tell me Nothing. A beez in the trap be beez in the trap

Now Now, we don't want kaw forums in the near future do we?

Nobody saw tht fail ?

7. Too many noobs we need more players like Honey,Wolf,And Jerk.

Then it would be good.. But mods don't lock spammy useless threads soooo..

8. I was looking for pictures 

9. Lack of variety is probably the main reason forum is failing/dying. Not much to discuss about in this game as you either hit people or hit parties. There's guides and a thread for people with game related questions. Almost everything else is off topic things I mostly don't care about. But yes I do agree that there is some harshness to the new players and new/old ideas that the forums could do without.

10. It seams most of the people who talk in forums are usually jokers who think they are funny by making a dumbass response(I would say smart but you have to be smart to make smartass remarks). There are also many people who will not read the entire first post of the thread and just comment based on the first sentence or title of the thread. If people just acted on here the way you would in person this place would be better. I know damn well that most the things people say on here they would never say it to someone's face. Like wolf said there is a person behind the screen. There is also a thing called cyber bullying which is a real thing especially with technology advancing and everyone starting from a very young age with the access to the Internet. Every action has an affect. The golden rule as most people were taught at a young age was treat others the way you want to be treated. So be a positive reinforcement and be welcoming to new ideas. Shutting people down and not giving them a chance can stop improvement since their thoughts and ideas will be shut off.

11. ?that wasn't even a bad word and it deleted the word

12. Says the guy named wet dreams.

13. I'm sorry for dreaming about rain 

14. Tl;dr means too long to read. I see it like this tho... if you do not care to read a thread why even bother posting that or making any post at all. Forums is full of other threads go read them. They may even have pics & gifs for you to look at. :lol:

Comments like this is uncalled for. Wolf does way more than just comic threads. He is a great guy not just someone who can make funny threads.

As for threads with new ideas some ppl also need to understand to hear others out. Yea you may like your idea but that doesn't mean others do either. I've seen many ppl just flip out if ppl do not agree with them. If you can't handle criticism from other players don't make the idea threads.

Wolf you are right hun but others are too. I agree about the mob mentality. I also know most forumers look for drama more than a thread that is funny or just some cool info to learn.

Some players are just too immature to even act their age... or maybe they are acting their age.

15. I was gone for PIMD for a while, and before that, I was on a three month forum ban.

When I decided to come back to PIMD, the thing I was most looking forward to was, forums.

And oh boy was I disappointed. Forums have become so boring, and even I, who clearly likes to talk a lot ? can't even be bothered to look at them.

First of all, there's not many new threads everyday, bad or good. I remember logging into PIMD and checking out forums, and bam there would be about 30 or so new ones everyday. Educational ones, funny ones and stupid ones. Something for everyone.

Nowadays, there's about 10 threads, most of them are stupid (soz) and maybe there's one educational thread, once a week if you're lucky. And funny threads? Haven't seen one in a while.

Second of all, people's attitude, it stinks. I feel like 90% of PIMD wants to troll, yet they aren't mentally capable of it. You can troll but, if you can't do it right, it's just annoying and tedious.

PIMD is also lacking some banter. Putting it bluntly, I feel as if a lot of people are dumb or too insensitive. No one wants to engage in a good ol' debate, and if they do, they're over sensitive about it or their reply is a gif/meme. I mean gif's and meme's are great but, the over use of them is becoming tedious.

Basically, people need to get smart, embrace the banter, and use a little less of those damned gif's/meme's. Also more educational threads, pls.

I'm sure there's a lot of other things I've forgotten to mention but it's 7am .

16. ATA hardly ever gives out forum bans, and if they do it's only 24 hours which is nothing. When they start banning the trolls legitimate threads with actual debates will start coming back.

17. He is so bae ? & 100% right!!!

It's also why I think ata needs to make mods that have powers just for forums. Like they have in KaW. It would help forums out a lot in the end.

18. Support

19. Nah uh.
    Legit not true.
    I got three months.
    And I wasn't even trolling.