GRADUATION!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ForeverAlice, May 13, 2015.

1. Most threads are pointless. In fact this post was pointless. Delete yourself,

2. I salute the fact that you actually had the balls to describe yourself... not many people out there are able to do such thing so..

3. nope im undeletable

4.  still perm silenced siiiiiiiiigh 

5. Aww bae, I'm sorry.  But this is what you get for making foolish choices. 

6. It's okay. We are still kind of cool despite the cherry and john thing right

7. Yeah definitely. We're ok lol. I've moved past a lot more. 

8. Congrats.. Stay focused completing hs is important.. I did in Class of 013 ?

9. "Advice from Savage" ©Scholastic
    ~ -BlG_Savage-

10. I just realized I didn't thank Trae for sending me funny pictures. And introducing me to d-butt  oh well. I tried.

11. So you thank Trae for that dick pic but you don't write me a paragraph??? My ego needs to be nourished!!!

12.  Stay in school kids. This would've been better if you HADN'T graduated. High school dropout stresses the importance of school.

13. Ummm thanks for almost getting me to date emoji? Thanks for mocking me 99% of the time?

I mean... Thanks for being a friend ️

14. Actually...

Special Thanks for Crystals for introducing me to older players AND peace circles. Because nothing is more peaceful that a group of people bashing the person you hate more than anything. 

15. The emoji part is a lieeeee.? And peace circles are the best.?

16. Cuz online bashing is so accomplishing. ?

17. Actually online or in real life. Just having friends there for you telling you the people who are messing up your life aren't worth a damn, is really reassuring. And I think sometimes we all need that.

18. The emoji part is so true 

19. I don't remember.? I do remember what does the fox say.

20. ? Happy graduation day!