Pacquiao or Mayweather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NinaTC, Apr 29, 2015.

1. #TheMANNYTeam :lol:

2. Mayweather won. That was rigged as fuck...

3. GayWeather only likes to run and hug manny. The judges and the match are fixed :-(
    But for the people the winner is always Pacman. What Mayweather got is only a title but Pacman got the support and dignity of the people

5. Mayweather had Manny fight at his pace the entire time. Even when Pacquiao threw his flurry of punches, Mayweather was unfazed. Pacquiao fought really well but Mayweather was really smart about it. Kept his distance, used his range to his advantage, got Pacquiao exhausted by round 11.

It was a good match for me. ?

6. If you care you're silly

7. Pacquiao wasn't exhausted at round 11. If you've watched the after fight interview Manny admitted to not throw that much punches at rounds 11 And 12 as what he normally does on every fight cuz he felt confident on winning. He was surprised with the decision and I'm pretty sure most of the people who witnessed the fight were surprised too.

Both legends did a good job. Idk of it's worth the wait but I'm totally not satisfied . But that's just me. I know that there's more to this.

8. There were times floyed was caught but overall punches landed may won. Defensive blocks may won.... Blocked fury punches wore paq down

9. Fight of the century.... More like rig of the century 

10. Last I heard boxing was about fighting not running around and hugging. Manny wanted a fight and Mayweather just wanted to not lose.

Manny > Mayweather

11. Unfair! gloves chosen by mayweather
    Judges by may weather
    Country mayweathers country!

12. True