Pacquiao or Mayweather

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NinaTC, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Mayweather is such a rooster.He includes the GREAT MUHAMMAD ALI in his answers! He says HE'S way better than Ali! What a boxer,really,if Ali isn't good in boxing,why is he a legend then?Explain it Mayweather.

2. Mayweather is WAYYY better then Ali. If you disagree, throw them in a ring together ( today ) and let's see who wins.

3. Pacman has to knock him out in order to win this fight, i can't stand that women beater mayweather smh

4. Of course ali cant fight now because of his age but he is better than floyd. He made a legend.

5. It's all a show

6. With Bayless as referee, Mayweather has the upper-hand.

7. Pacquiao ... Will Win ...

8. Pacquiao ... Will Win ...

9. PACQUIAO??????????

10. No excuses, since Ali's "A Legend" he should be able to win... Right?

11. Pacman!!! 

12. It goes to decision if mayweather don't knock him out within 8

13. I have a feeling that this match is rigged.

I think in some way..mayweather will win and then retire undefeated. I hope not. I want pacman to knock him out cold....but pacman hasn't been on his game in the last couple of fights.. :(

14. I think pacquiao will win. Come to think of it, if mayweather wins he'll most definitely retire after the match. But when pac wins, there will be a rematch. Mayweather wouldn't want to stay defeated. People would love to see more of them in the ring ? and considering all the  mayweather wanted just for this fight to happen. If he lose, most probably not a single thing would favor him

15. Yeah if they want to make more money, they'd rig the match and make Pacquiao win so Mayweather could declare a rematch...

16. May weather all the way!

17. Pacquiao will defenitely win.. Because he have faith in God and mayweather dont... He is so selfish.. and he also acquire Pride from 7 deadly sins.. #Oneforpacman

18. What does ones faith have to do with their skills in a ring?