The Birds & The Bees

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 28, 2015.

1. The response ATA gives is a copied and pasted response they have been using for over a year - "We have listened to the community and have something special coming real soon!" ... to make yet another hunt. Although the 3 new jobs were something different after what, 4 years?

2. so at this pace we wont get different type of events

3. Re: The Birds

Can you get a golden May flower?? And how

4. Screw dumb hunts....screw pimd sick of this money hungry game....

5. Ugly avis the girl one should have had butterfly wings and looked like a fairy and the guy could have been cuter

6. gimme a key 

7. Re: The Birds

I would like to thank ATA this hunt combined with the new jobs as been the best for quite some time .... But it would be nice to improve things even further and introduce even more new jobs and maybe two more dorms and someway to increase size of clubs.... And for those that like to war something new there as well

8. Stop with the boxes please, go back to letting us win both the male and female avis. Or give us the option to switch the strength/intelligence when we choose the avi.

9. i wanna havd this ava .. i wont failed this time

10. :lol:

11. Do we have a list of what parties drop what items yet?

12. ATA please provide us some clues for the party which drops spring butterflies.  .
    I am exhausted searchin each by each club?

13. With pros not dropping 500 butterflies anymore, it's impossible to reach 10k without b2b ccs :(
    Can we get some hints? ? Which one is it? ?

14. Fitspiration dropping today

15. the answer is always b2b cc

16. I hope male avatar in the next hunt is better looking... this... this is some real toilet chocolate

17. Good job devs. Lovin the girl Ava

Minette

18. 10k is impossible smh

19. Re: The Birds

Selling my key, wall me your offer