New Spring Jobs (Limited Time)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 30, 2015.

1. And... If you have spare 13dns to use? Then be my guest and job spam away. That's how many you need to complete all last 3 jobs ?

2. Honestly don't complain if you don't have jobs done these ones are a further harder addition most likely if you aren't near done you don't have stats for these and if you do have the stats you shouldn't have blown off jobs before

3. I love this idea now I have something to work for thanks pimd

4. :) Strange but I need to upgrade to do this :-( I'm a failure

5. Thank you Pimd! Ive been waiting for this

6. Agree as well

7. Yasssss 

8. please extend the hunt

9. Loved the new throw ins pimd :) thank you ?

10. I unloaded 5 times on the first job..and am still at 6%..y pimd y..???plz make it a little less difficult for us..

12. coz of ur stats, at ur current stats its hard

13. Great!! Its about time.

14. Any rewards for completing all 3 jobs?

15. Yeah i know..i wish i hadnt reset.. 

16. Yes!! finally, new jobs!!! :) but please make them permenant??

17. 20b payout at the end of each one.  Dropped 16 DN to complete all three. 

18. Heres a suggestion for a compromise. Instead of the jobs bonus cash AND items being limited remove the items off the completion reward at end of hunt leaving the rest. Or even reduce the 20b down as well.

As it stands both kaw and pimd are leaning further and further towards the poor/smalls struggling to get anywhere and the bigs just get further and further ahead.

Regarding the difficulty. It is POSSIBLE to do at least the first of these at even my size. Several unloads worth netted 2%. The xx dn to complete posts are pretty irrelevant to anyone not that persons size range and luck plays a bigger factor than diligence in jobs (unless your well past it being listed as difficult ive seen some unloads on difficult listed jobs fail all but 2-3 tries and others on jobs listed as very difficult fail less than 5 talking from around 60k tries between accounts and resets combined), party drops etc

19. Boooo can't do them 

20. Nice job ATA, its a long wait for this..