The Paste Game 

Discussion in 'Activities' started by _____sara_____, Apr 20, 2015.

1. The Paste Game

I am quite bored so I decided to make a game. It has possibly been done before so props to the original maker!

All you have to do is hit paste in the comments!

This is meant purely for enjoyment purposes. No hate is required

Have fun!

I'll start; " do unicorns like ice cream? "

2. 

3.  Animecon  ? Perms 20kcs+? ?mercs 50kcs+ wanted ? ? Tear Drop ?

4. The girl in the poem was healthy but had a fat nose with thick legs. Barbie Doll is written by Marge Piercy. The girlchild in the poem thought she was healthy, but others thought she was fat and ugly. People should not judge what others look like. It could lead to that persons death.
    3. The tone of Barbie Doll is that of struggle and death. The girl struggled through low self -esteem and others discouraging her. They told her that she was ugly buy she saw herself as healthy. In line 15, it states that "her good nature wore out". This line means she got tired of the antagonizing, so she killed herself.
    4. This poem uses a lot of imagery. The author showed the the dolls urinated. The imagery is very detailed. For example in lines 19-22, the author explained how the girl looked in the casket. Also how the casket looked. This explained that the girl had committed suicide.
    5. This poem is all about allusions.

5. YAH DUDE SO SAD  some dude is named mykl angelo HAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS OKAY EVERYONE IS STILL IN SHOCK  SHE GETS ME

6. Uhh not fair I have have a dirty link on my paste

7. ?Spring Hunt? ?B2B Hunt Parties ? 20kcs+  Get Your Drops

Lol... Typical..

8. Yes and they like Bunny Tracks