To iPhone users

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *52swag (01), Apr 20, 2015.

1. to me it's just easier to buy music and it's less lag to own a apple product. I use my iPod way more then I use my android

2. The color pink its so manly it gets me going.

3. They just work, for people like me who are kind of computer illiterate . Like everyday in college, I wanted to throw my pc out of a window or smash it with a hammer, once I switched to Apple, life became so much easier.

Plus, my first smart phone was a droid, and it lasted my through my 2 year contract, and died two weeks later. I have an iPod from 2005 that still works like new, and I admit I have not even been friendly to it (burying it in my purse, leaving it in my hot car, dropping it, etc). Their products just keep going .

4. Cause I like it 

5. When I'm in Europe I rarely see iPhones unless the person's a tourist. Android (Galaxy specifically) is king in Spain for example. On my school campus (and other places) in the US I see iPhones probably 90% of the time. Just thought that was interesting

6. Where I live EVERONE HAS AN IPHONE

7. Tbh I love iPad it's amazing. Using it since 3 years now. But iPhone is another story completely

8. iPhone 6plus... Third iPhone I have purchased and I love them. It's all about what you want and what you do. Personal preference in other words.

It's not as "some say" that its a status symbol.  that's funny.

9. must not be important if pink

10. Droid is for losers, iPhone is for winners.

11. They sucked!!
    I remeber when my iphone broke and i got a new android i wasnt able to play for ages 

12. The only thing I hate about droid is it keeps on lagging. And the phone slows down overtime. So a lag free device works for me which is an iPhone️

13. But the Google Play Store now has more apps that the apple store.

Android covers a wide range of mobile devices, being that it's simply a mobile operating system. Reliability of individual models may vary, and I'd like to know what you mean by "breaking" and what phone you had.

14. I use an iPhone simply coz its the best

15. You dont have to pay for music on droid

16. I have an iPhone because it was free @ Sprint! holla free stuff

17. I just like it better.

18. lets see that blue face !!!!WITCH!!!