a pondered thought

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ShadowPrincess1, Apr 7, 2015.

1. I have been thinking. If you could start over again, with knowledge of your future, starting as a baby again, would you do anything differently?

2. No because I am who I am from the things ive done. Change something and I'd be a different person

3. Pffft change so many things...
    but those things I wanna change has molded me into the man I am..
    If I change em.. I.change me... now..
    I don't wanna be not me, I wanna be me. So no I would regret those moments. but they are lessons.
    I have spoken.

4. I would change much, I don't care if it kills my other self, I would so I would never come here, never be in different schools, never have been what I have became, and never would have thought of my story

5. I've always thought about that idea. I would want to change some of my choices but at the same time if I had changed the smallest thing could make a huge difference in my life. Like for instance if I never downloaded this app I would never have had a chance to meet all these amazing people yenno

6. I would have done a lot of things differently... a lot

7. This is a question to think of. If i could, for example like never play this game, i could of gotten into drugs like cocaine or heroine. But i would have banged so many more girls. Orrrr i would of actually studied rather tgen wasting my time here. I like things how they are so far. So no i probably wouldnt change, unless i knew id be pounding some kitty in the cafiterias at school. Probably be the lunch lady.

8. Yes,wen I joined pimd I would have went straight into arpee

9. no, i don't want to change a thing

10. I wouldn't have dated the psycho from NZ

11. i wouldnt read this lame thread

12. But you did...

13. i was answering ops topic but guess u dnt even know the topic

14. Oh yes. There is plenty I would change. This is one of those things I've pondered for a few years now.

15. Nothing xD

Actually, nvm. I do regret not taking that last yummy cupcake from the fridge a few days ago.

It looked so yummy... So ready to be eaten.

Ah wells.

16. Sleep with anything that walks because once you get married its over ?