A Serious Question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan1637, Apr 7, 2015.

1. If you could solve or alleviate ONE specific issue in the world, what would it be?

Personally, I would want to rid the world of intolerance of each other's beliefs. Especially religious beliefs. People should be free to believe in what they want to believe without stepping on each other.

2. I'd solve the lack of unity.

Id make everyone, every country worship the USA AND BE UNITED UNDER the great USA BABY.

Edit** it would pretty much solve every problem in the world if this happened.

3. condoms breaking

4. You wouldn't have been born though if that problem was fixed. :O

5. No I was a made by probing

6. So... You were created by the probing of a broken condom? Is that why you wanna solve the broken condom problem?

Gotcha

Deuces

8. I would eradicate religion as a whole. Or at least the religions that cause the most anguish in the world today and are just plain illogical. Although, is any religion logical? I think morals should be taught without religious influence. I can admire people that are devoutly religious, and actually employ those teachings in day to day life, without trying to convert other people by preaching or ending lives. Really, it's refreshing. But there's a level of devout that becomes more like psychosis than religion.  I myself am to an extent religious. I prefer to call my beliefs philosophy though. Simply because I don't worship a god that is supposedly above humanity. I am my own god, and as such, I am just another animal on this earth.

But I suppose if I really wanted to change something as a whole, I would want people to be more accepting of mental illness, such as Down's Syndrome or Autism, etc. These are things that people can't help being born with, and as such can't change with any serious degree of ease. I take pride in my Autism Spectrum Disorder. It is one of the things that makes me who I am. It has positively influenced my decisions, and harmed me in many ways, but if I can respect my quirks, I have no idea why it's so hard for other people to. I admit I may judge people for being "normal" (as in not born with a disability, mentally or physically), but I try not to do so as often as I myself am targeted for being "strange". Sometimes a nasty thought just slips out of the confines of my mind unprovoked. It's part of being human, I suppose.

9. USA IS KING
    RUSSIA IS KING KONG
    UK IS GODZILLA

10. Plain ignorance. I think it's what hurts people most. When you forget there's a big world out there and so much culture and variety, you close yourself and begin to believe everything has to go the way you see it.

11. People hurt people the most bruh

12. I think that fairly sums up everything wrong in the world. Can I change my answer to this?

15. If people weren't ignorant, how would others learn from them?
    I'd say kill off humanity.

16. Sadly, that's another opinion I can second. But I don't think most people are ready for mass human extinction just yet.

17. I don't support killing humanity just yet because there are still people like this.

And @Spitfire, just to add to what you said, Hurt people hurt people. 

18. Animals survived before us. They can survive without. Humanity has, in my opinion, outlived their use.