POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. how do you make your own post in forums

2. Go on forums-Forums-Offtopic and at the top right hand side there should be a "New Post button".

If you're on android, the new post button is at the bottom instead of the top right.

3. Both. It's like tutor bonus. It helps defending and attacking.
    Most likely the job you completed is suppose to drop those items. Some jobs you complete reward you with DNS and ec. Here is a guide to jobs you can refer to.
    You do not get your free ask out again. All you keep are ec items you've bought and the ones sent to you. You also keep avatars, doctor notes, extra credits and speakers.

4. Ignore that...

5. is okay everyone makes mistakes

6. Why my name it was _-luckybastard-_ and mod changing my name without gift ec to changing my name? Or free changing my name?

7. If the developers changed your name, I highly doubt it was that, but nonetheless just tell them via email what you want your new name to be and they should be willing to change it for you. The email that you send it to is support@athinkingape.com

8. Yeay thank you. Now my name change to be Vanl_Helsing

9. How the mother freaking hell do I play this?!

How do I Rp?

What is a war?!

Why are some players green?!

How can I improve my stats?!

10. Why is 00_Mulva still at the top when some people are 7 mcs?

11. Because it's not just to do with stats, it's do do with:
    • Price
    • Fights
    • TB

12. I have a question.? What happened to the drop rate? Selfish ATA  and greedy. Sums them up in two words.

13. Answered your own question?

14. Precisely.

16. Can u please changed how many credits we get,cause i really wanna date but don't have anymore credits and i really didn't want to break up with this one girl,but another wanted to date and knock her off,and i don't like it can u please help

17. Well, I think I understand what you are attempting to say. ATA will never increase the amount of credits you get just because you don't have enough to ask someone out anymore. Extra credits and doctor's notes are how they make their money as a company. You can earn extra credits occasionally by doing jobs so that is definitely your best bet if you don't want to buy some with real money.

18. Where'd I get this green gilt egg?

19. 2000 green eggs combine to make one

20. People we r supposed to post questions not what we think of other players I mean really it is stated right there in the thread so go flash ur opions elsewhere