Beauty Tips

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Julzz, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Its okay Jakey, I cant see emoji so I shall pretend they are Kissey Faces 

2. a peachy nude eyeliner looks more natural than a white one in the waterline..
    And if you want your eye shadow to pop, use a white base/primer underneath :)

3. Sin sweet ---- yeah me tOo I love coconut milk .. It's so tasty :p

4. I don't actually on make up's but I appreciate those tips.

5. Kezza denial hey!!

Vixen I'll give that a go on the next night out.

It really is Rose and if rehydrates your body as well.

Thank you Rockstar

6. Try raw eggs, the yoke is a natural hold. Mix it all together then apply it like gel, don't wash it out but use a leave in conditioner.

7. Anyone know tips for oily hair? They said it is not good to wash ur hair everyday. But my hair get oily easily and im in tropical climate. It is impossible not to wash ur hair daily  as it will oily, itchy. and itchy scalp is so irritating ?

8. I have oily hair to, I wash my hair everyday but once a week I wash it with dawn dish detergent. Also If you use conditioner don't use it near your scalp and when/if you blow dry use the coldest setting and don't blow dry near the scalp. I've been doing this for years and it has made my hair healthier and less greasy

9. Nice tips!! Some of the hair treatment are my daily routine.

Apple cider vinegar is a totally superb product. It can solve dandruf problem, give better texture for hair cuticule, and can also be used for hair fall treatment. Cider vinegar is my everyday routine. And I applied it 1 hour before shampooing. I know from some resources that it can br applied after shampooing. But i cant just imagine my hair with the smell of vinegar 

Another treatment i also applied everday that listed here is honey and yoghurt for hair mask. However for my hair mask treatment, i add another natural ingredients to honey and yoghurt. This hairmask is good and also cheapo ?.

For oily hair i heard u can use apple cider vinegar, tea, and also egg yolk. Mix the vinegar with water. Or for tea, boil the tea leaves and wait until luke warm before applying to ur scalp and hair strand. Egg yolk...hmm...not quite sure how to apply this lol. Maybe u should googling.

Fyi, i shampoo everyday because apple cider vinegar treatment need the user to rinse the hair everyday. I dont see the problem in it. I have dry hair and shampoo everyday should make my hair dryer. But i dont notice it is getting drier. Maybe because my honey mask help me balance it?

10. Lol

11. You should only wash your hair 2-3 times a week Max. If you wash your hair daily it strips your hair or the natural oils. This creates
    a vicious cycle of over-production of oils and a need to shampoo very often.

12. Not gonna lie, the Tshirt tip for curls came from boop lol.

Remember one of the best tips for great skin to to drink plenty of water and get plenty of rest. Also, when you take your eye make up off don't rub at the undereye area. Make up remover wipes are easier but aren't a substitute for a good cleanser and toner

Also, start using a moisturiser. I started with anti aging cream and eye creams when I was about 20 

13. Very true Caspy ?no issues with the water but definitely struggling with the sleep part. I'm no where near getting the 7 hours min nightly.

Has anyone tried the method of putting your nails in lemon for to mins? I've never tried but apparently is meant to help them. If anyone has let me know.

14. There is nothing as bad and unhealthy with washing hair everyday. Sure there r many myths, pro, and contra about this. I, myself was a believer of this myth all my life until 2 years ago when i had severe dandruf and hairloss problem. I changed my routine from shampooing 3 days a week to everyday with the hope to get those damn dandrufs away, which was very stubborn dandruf until i use apple cider vinegar to treat it.

So from my personal experience, there is nothing difference between when i washed hair 3 times a week and washing it everyday. It just the same as it is. It did not make my hair condition any worse.

I read some resources on internet about this, and many experts stated that washing hair everyday is not bad.

Here is a link for washing hair everyday:
    http://www.philipkingsley.com/hair-guid ... hampooing/

Another link about the misconception of the myth that 'washing hair is bad':
    http://www.philipkingsley.com/hair-guid ... air-myths/

15. I can't open your links hun.

From personal experience I know that washing my hair daily made it more oily.
    And clients when I was doing hairdressing would say the same thing.
    It's a vicious circle, more you wash, more natural oils you strip and your body ️therefore starts producing more and more sebum (oil) to restore the nastiest balance in your hair.

Maybe it depends on hair skin types.

Many things that work for one don't work for others unfortunately ?

Human body and its wonders lol

But when you When you wash your hair use Luke warm water to start and finish with cold water (as cold as you can handle). This will close the cuticles and gives a shiny look to your hair.

16. Honey any beauty tip for me?

17. Yes I should be the only one to cut your hair 

18. Yaaay my cyber hair dresser.

What should i do about my looks Honey that tips I want

19. ?specify?

I guess guys can follow some of the routines ladies use. It's more common now this days for guys moisturise and keep their hair better looking then girls sometimes?jealous.

?you can do the hair treatments like the avocado one and there have been a few more suggested that you can try.

20. op you are so beautiful