#DearMe

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Meagan, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Dear younger self,
    You were great. You did great things and some dumb things, but what you did made a strong person. Carry on!

Ps: drink rum

2. Loving these I appreciate the ones taking this seriously and those who make it funny :)

3. Dear King,

DO NOT DATE THE GIRL WITH THE LONG HAIR!!!

4. IS SHE EVIL!!!!!??

5. Ruined my life over her smh.. Young and in love

6. Awww sweetie :(

7. Dear old me.

Don't screw her over in October. Stop being stupid.

From me.

8. Yes don't be stupid! love you

9. Thank you, so do I

10. I wanna rewrite mine ?
    Dear me

Don't let people walk all over you, you are not a pushover. They will end up taking advantage of you badly so stick up for yourself while you can.

You don't owe anybody anything.

Apply for that business school a year earlier. You'll get in easily.

Don't let horrid events/people make you question your worthiness of life. Especially in December. Everything passes with time, darling you'll be ok.

11. Dear Me,

Try not to be disheartened when things go wrong and appreciate everything you have.

Work harder than you ever have to achieve the best possible future for yourself. Don't let societies view on what you should or shouldn't do hinder your progress.

Aside from that do not change anything because then you wouldn't be you, and most importantly remember you only get given one life so ENJOY it ?!

~ Sincerely, Yourself ?

12. #Dear me

Let I continue to love everyone! No matter how much humans continue to make me butthurt eg killing each other (its getting worse and worse) and other bad stuff - Love is the answer. Let I never judge too bc... I ain't perfect.

#cheers me

13. Dear me,
    Even if you lose your Father, you still according to ATA have to be perfect and never screw up on their app. Helping make an app better for 3 almost 4 years of your life won't do anything. If you make one mistake you lose everything. Be perfect...oh wait that's not humanly possible. Then, remember to apologize for your mistakes...oh wait that's right I wrote a ten page apology to ATA! I guess the only solution isn't possible. Yet, remember if you lie in your application and know nothing about the rules of the app you can get moderator. Since you have been gone on this app, moderators have found it acceptable to silence for "Mods are dum.b asses."(This makes me want to bash my head against a wall).

I don't care that I am not a mod or an honor student. I do care that I offered my self as a volunteer for the role and they pick lying and unknowledgeable idiots over me. I didn't throw that "tantrum" because I didn't get mod. My father dying that day put me in an extremely emotional state and I snapped and was brutally honest. I felt unappreciated by the whole community and I put hours upon hours of time into what I did.

Since then, ATA has removed my honor student(I could care less lol), disabled my speaker regen, and have refused to sticky the guides I reposted because they help the whole community.

So let's recap, make one mistake and ATA decides you are now one of their least favorite people and apparently a threat to their app, even after making the app better for over 3 years.

14. Ryan I love you

15. Dear younger self....

Don't mess with the dad of the kids you're babysitting 

16. DONT DO IT EVER!

17. Another thing I would say to myself:

?don't spend lots of money on amazon cause your parents will get mad 

18. Best advice ever xD

19. Ikr?

20. $50 and they aren't mad. ?