Terms used in PIMD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Bird, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Dana ?

2. I should put in catfish ? though it's not only specific to pimd

3. well done

#Sticky

4. Thank you ️

5. Catfish :p lol a term greatly used and with good reason Bird you should include that on haha

6. Ina have to say support to this good bit of effort put in

7. Make up a few just to mess with the noobish

9. It don't matter if you a dancer or fighter they both can farm to pin now what's bad is a fighter that dance 

10. Give me some examples ?

11. Narnia-no actual relative noobness in area

:roll: I tried

12. Im sorry bird :( but im to drunk for definitions

13. I'm tipsy and it's sleep timeee

14. Apes

What we call the devs

(She)Hulks

What we call the mods

15. Ummm ever since the game came out, all us old members who lived on wars always used NP as now pinned. No one every said it to say someone was UP. The term up would be used to let people know to hit them, using it as "not pinned" is just stupid IMO but I guess that's because I am old school. Saying now pinned, helped the players that actually knew how to war, be able to know what everyone's regen time was. Now pinned, would help us all to keep track of it, if you weren't the person that DTW'd them. Idk where the heck you guys got not pinned from, but it seems like you guys used that term instead. This clearly just proves how crappy this game got, that hardly anyone does wars anymore. It definitely sucks since IMO wars are what kept the game fun, and actually made a lot of us stick around and be "addicted" to it.

16. Np has to the best of my memory only been used as not pinned ive never heard of it used in any other way

17. I would add ive never heard it used as anything but not pinned on any game.