IS RPING BAD???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _-baybay15-_, Mar 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Where is my ganja ? . I dont get dis nub

2. I will keep on making threads no matter what you haters say u say these things about me but you are really saying the things about you I am going to pretended that this whole thread never even happened. This game is supposed to be for kids but most of you are

3. Acting like kids

6. please take a screensgot of the part in the bible where it says rping in a digital game is bad THEN maybe ill believe you. Other wise take your religion bs somewhere else like your church. Thank you

7. No thanks it is a sin learn something out the bible then tell me I'm wrong

8. ️lets not insult eachother, please.

9. God told me to repent for my sins, so I **** a sister and she told me I'm a new man 

10. Today I learned new thing about christianity. Thanks OP ?

11. You're so stupid you can't even spell stupid right. And its a choice not a chose. As in you made the wrong choice in religion.
    CHRISTIANITY:
    The belief that some cosmic Jewish zombie can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-women was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    Makes perfect sense.

12. Please let's not make this about the religion. I find your satire offensive tbh.

13. Lol I can't believe people follow a book made thousands of years ago. What upsets me most about Christianity is that the "best Christians" (not all but they like to think of themselves as the ones who follow everything the bible says) are the ones who pick pieces to follow but other things are okay.
    Example;
    Gay marriage is wrong, but divorce is okay

15. Op is just saying these to get people worked up. Op probably doesn't take religion seriously even. This thread isn't really about religion. It's an attempt to troll. 

16. Good job changing the gif before you got silenced :')

17. This thread needs to be locked

19. :lol: Sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.