homework

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by *lIPilRlIIAllNllKIlSllTIiElIRlI (01), Mar 2, 2015.

1. Whatever it is I am allergic… I will stick to helping w/ k-6 school stuff lmao

2. I will have to keep breaking this up because I am going to forget what it looks like after so long.

There are 4 lines that show up called peaks. Those are how many hydrogens that appear. If I am correct. I am actually taking the class right now, lels.

3. The number of hydrogens give you a hint already, something our school never gave out. It is like a puzzle piece. Piece everything together. How many degrees of unsaturation do you have? Figure that out and you can figure out better in what kind of molecule it is.

It will help in finding if it is cyclobutane, if there is an ether, or alcohol?

4. The one near 1 and a half peak is definitely a methyl group. In this case, perhaps you can figure out from there? You have oxygen usually on your last peak, yeah?

5. The alcohol was the 2.8. I figured it out.

6. I think it's this, can't confirm until professor sees it.

7. Good god

8. looks about right. But I'm also doing these right now and I'm not too great lol