 Dreams 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jerk123123, Feb 26, 2015.

1. I hate dreams when my bodily sensation communicate with me. I had a dream of using the bathroom three time, and each time is struggled. I finally got up to use the toilet?

2. ???

3. ?poor sister

4. ?ahhh

5. ?sounds freaky

6. When I'm sick I have this dream every night its like, I'm trapped in a place, everytime I try to get out, I end up in the same room and I hear voices it gets louder and louder everytime I try to leave, and the place is really huge, but there is only doors, no one is there but I can hear voices... like people talking, laughing, like a group of people

7. I once dreamt I fall in love with an ant we had mutant ant human baby's 2 girls 1 boy later I saved an army of ants and as I was about to get a kiss from ma wife I woke up and I saw an ant while pissing looked at it and saw the struggle of ants ?

8. This one time my mother was sleeping next to me I had a nightmare and in my dream zombies got me I punched one woke up in real life to find I punchex my mom?

9. Nah let me tell u. Its worst with a fever. I had a dream and a fever combo so I was dreaming of very confusing things like my feet talking and they kept tryna get laid. Then everything was so freaking dizzy and kept flying around me the shit was on repeat.i even was seeing things like i was flying in my bed and couldnt fly. Like i was stuck or something I woke up to find that I ended up in my throwup my hair stanky. And then I find out I'm on the floor not the bed :| weird stuff I hate fevers

10. ?ahhh!

11. 

12. ??yikes

13. Jerk what is the text size? #^_^#

14. :lol: :lol:

15. I didn't change text size, so standard.

16. The worst nightmare I have is every year, around my sister's birthday, I have this dream where I'm running around naked in the mall. ? I have no idea why. There's also green aliens chasing me. It's not even that scary.. Just kinda weird. ?

17. No wait.  I have a worse one but I've only had it once. I remember it vividly. This spider witch lady is boiling me in a pot of green goo.. But it's almost like I can really feel it. I jump out and start to run. She chases after me, shooting webs... I escape out of her little cave, tear through the forest, then when I get out to the other side of the forest, I stop. BECAUSE THERE'S A FLIPPING FIELD FULL OF SPIDERS THAT LOOKED THE SAME AS THE WITCH ONE.
    In conclusion, spiders are nasty. ? I think that's my worst nightmare.

18. I always dream vividly of things for some reason. It's unusual, yet exciting, but the only catch it that as soon as I wake up, I only have about 5 mins to jot everything down. I'm not allowed to het up from my bed or get shook off by something so suddenly otherwise some parts of my dream becomes cut off. Amazingly, I could catch every detail of my dream when I'm just "peacefully" typing away my dreams before they fade without interruption. 
    I got one, but it's pretty long. But basically, it's like a competition, one part hunger games, 2 parts racing, 1 part whacko photo shoot mazes and 1 part weird ending. ?

19. ? woah. that's cool. and strange. ?