The White and Gold Dress

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DEBUG, Feb 27, 2015.

1. I seen White and Gold on the dress what color did you see ?

2. Isn't this your 2nd pointless thread?

3. I'm assuming you're talking about some post that was on FB/tumblr with a dress and people were like "oh I saw black and blue/gold and white" I saw white and gold.

If I'm wrong and it's not what I'm talking about, then post a picture rather than making this pointless post where no one understand it 

4. Yes mate least I didn't post 10

5. You understood it perfectly fine

6. I saw blue and black.?

7. At first I saw white and gold but minutes later i scrolled back to it and it was blue and black ?

8. ?I saw white and gold but my entire family saw blue and black?I love blue i wanted to see blue.

9. I hate that dress. Never looking at that picture again.

10. My coworkers showed me this picture earlier. We all saw blue and black and then my night manager looked at it and saw gold and white. ?

11. I think this is the picture for anyone who's wondering. But now I see white and gold.? I swear I was looking at a different picture the first time.?

12. Blue and black
    But my brothers see gold/white

The heck?

13. Blue and black. My aunt and cousins see white and gold 

14. WHAT THE..now I see blue and black.

15. I stared at this then the picture Crys posted and it looked blue and black, so... Yea :lol:

16. I swear, it just changed colors on me. wtf is happening in the world¿

17. Im an individual, I dont partake in that bs

18. I called a couple people slow for seeing white and gold but now majority in my house sees that lol. Maybe I'm the slow one

19. I saw blue and black