New User Messages

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Likewise, you don't seem to understand what it means to stay on topic?

On other another note, I think the relationship updates should be removed. Too many updates are crowding wc.

2. It can help newbies..this is a good plan

3. I really don't see any reason why I should listen to either of you haha

4. Cool story bro :roll:

5. Haha k.

6. Glad to see you finally found forums, congrats on that first post ?

7. Hey Pimd us and players here are the ones bringing you guys in the real $$$ Because we are the ones spending money on the Ec and Dn not the noobs

8. How about adding forum moderators as suggested many times through e-mails? That'll help clean the trash in the forums.

9. We all started as noobs.

10. Because all we need is new silly updates on Campus ? I guess it's better the seeing who is hooking up and breaking up

11. there's new player joining pimd almost every minute  campus chat will bombarded with all the new player updates ? noooooooo

12. Support, I like this & always help them little newbies out, yes will spam campus but another good way to spot who needs help, we all started somewhere ?

13. No.. Just no. And dont bring this to KaW either.

14.  you make all these NEW features yet ISO can't see who ️Active in parties still have no multi giving another useless thing no one ask for yay ata giving what the people want

15. What a joke - However, glad my $ is spent elsewhere / where the Dev's listen to the (investors) - ???

16. Ata.. Why dont you make a space for news and updates rather than posting it on campus chat? Before Campus chat or after tutor chat maybe.. Just suggesting..