War Against Pax

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WombRaider, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go ahead. The more people who join the funnier it'll be again. This time hails won't be telling me to stay outta ca

2. If they accept how long will the war last?

3. 4 hours. I noticed I kept pressing 1 day against y'all

4. that's not even a war

5. Like to see you and mulva there. Yah its not a evenly matched war,but meh too lazy to make a alt and organize this outside of forums.

6. Yeah you did lol. Its all good it was a fun war :)

7. I can come and tell you to stay out until I go to sleep  I know how much you enjoyed me yelling at you ?

8. That's be good Hails lol. Try to bring some lcbcs :lol:

9. Cholo it was fun warring with you...even though you gave me a mean title :-(

10. Count me in, Cholo. Just follow or something to give a lil reminder. I know you are silenced. Or someone remind me. I may forget. .-. LET'S DO DIS.

11. Come do it again Lillie, bring some vfam nubs too. And thanks bunny! And yes I'm perm silenced :lol: followed you

12. I said follow me laterrr. Spam follow next unless Hailee goes and reminds me. :roll: :lol:

How long is war again? 4 Hours?

13. :roll: yah 4 hours, unless I'm half dead and accidentally press a day war again

14. Bet Im there. Ima follow you cholo incase this shit gets locked while im at work

15. Pax accepts the idea. But not the time. We'll get our affairs in order and post on forums when ready.

17. Thank you and hope to see y'all ready.

18. Hope to see members from VIP clubs 1-10, come by and take a break from cat cafe.

19. She cares alright :smirk:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.