Wikipedia on "Emo"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inactive-person, Jan 14, 2015.

1. ? I was lurking around Wikipedia just now ? an I found this article on it ? this is seriously up there ? it's so bad for them to accept this as a post.

If you want evidence that this is true, follow me and I'll give you the link ?

SO PREPARE YOURSELF

2. Very stereotypical. It's targeting a certain person, but it's not that far off on the definition in my opinion.

3. Bit harsh

4. A bit? ? I woulda said quite a lot harsh

5. That latin is correct, I study latin.
    Emo, emere (3), emi, emptum.
    The principle parts of to buy. It's group 3. :ugeek:

6. Wikipedia will never be reliable to anything.

8. That's not what I'm saying ?? I'm saying how fucking rude that whole thing is

9. Thats what happens when ya label yourself as "emo" or "scene" or "gangsta" lol

10. Oh well, learn that latin.

11. I don't wanna, I don't like Latin ?
    I like biology ?

12. Latin helps. ?I only read the first part of your thread and saw latin. I'll go read the article now.

13. LATIN IS USELESS!!!!!!

? Sorry

16. **** = a slang term term for the act of sexual intercourse, in this case it would usually have a "ing" on the end

17. Latin is somewhat useful. ?It's like philosophy in today's world, but better.
    Makes you feel insightful and smart.

18. See the "emo" movement started around the 90's when a crapppy "rock" band decided they wanted to take out the fun of rock and roll so instead of RnR being all fun and aggresive, they decided to make it bitch y, whiney, and sucky, they cried and cried any chance they could...

Now fast foward to the present.

Now you got crappy "rock" bands with 30-40 year old married dudes singing about break ups, not being able to feel anything etc blahh

Like what the fuck? lol 30 year old married dude singing about that shit?

Its just radio-bait and for teenage kids.

19. And this thread Is oPresing my People! MY CulTore, Miye Religon! MIEY BELIRFS! MIEY PoLiticale Viewsd! you're a Horible Perosn Raine! WhO Gve u the r11ght of speeches??????????????