Christmas Cracker Gift Bombs

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And let's not even get started on the junk drops first time around where we crashed their servers 

2. What kind of a gift is a speaker... Couldve done better than that

4. Preach

5. Awesome all I've gotten is speakers, can't you guys give better things then speakers? Who cares about speakers lol I don't need them it's a waste

6. Nope your one of the 30 people lucky enough to win a free speaker but if u don't have 25 yet you actually win nothing because the free speakers cap off at 25. Congratulations you are another gift bomb loser.

7. Thankfully I was able to win a speaker or 25. I was able to make a WC announcement! Best day ever!

8. Gift me ur useless gross fruitcakes

9. Omg I agree!

10. fix the bloody drop rates. all my club gets are nut crackers fruit cakes and speakers

11. Repost

12. Give this guy a cookie!

13. Bought 5 mowt speakers smh

14. I spent money in this game as well, but since this is a game I am not gonna get all butt hurt over it. You know what ata is like so why spend money if you know they will mess up? Guess common sense went out the door. Lol.

15. Thank goodness I have the holiday Ava

16. If you know that all they care about is money, then why spend a dime on it? Instead of buying a gift bomb on a game, why don't you take that 5$ and buy a present for a child that can't afford a Christmas? Oh that's right I forgot. Internet games are more important.

17. Congrats again ata good way at tricking the fellow players of the game to a dumb ass idea of gift bombing which drops pretty much the same thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.