[PARTY] They're back, from outerspace...

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One has more intel the other has more intel on each avi.

2. Basically, it gives us a chance to get a high intel one and a high strength one for each gender.?

3. What's with Close Encounters? Does it only gives you more money?

4. My club hasn't received any cats since AIMD came back .. rip off

5. They said it drops cats... They didn't mention it was a 1/ 1000 chance 

6. Awesome but how u earn more cooties

7. My club has successfully completed 10 back to back AIMD parties and we haven't gotten a single hypnocat drop. Ripoff.

8. Ata is all about ripping ppl off of real cash,,, they want you to buy cats,,,,,

9. *yawn* still just old content a few new items woo but its just about the hypnocats

10. I already earned Loolee last AIMD hunt and i was started back from zero :(

11. Because all your cooties combine into an avatar, hence resetting. Now you only need 3000 more to get new avatar, instead of 5000, so no need to complain because everything is ok 

12. seriously arnt u guys tired of these b2b hunts
    im surely bored doing the same freaking thing over n over annnnnd over again!

13. i wish u guys stop giving into ur temptation n stop buy cats so dav n ata could start being creative insted recycling same old junk or same old ways just changing color n pitches with new silly names ?

14. So, 15 parties later and I still haven't gotten a single item other than the standard cooties. I hit as much as everyone else, I've even seen people who've hit 2 times get drops. What the hell ATA 

15. I melted 

16. the green guy is so rare

17. Should had made a alien  super goat for whitehacker he would be so proud to win one of his own kind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.