War-King

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChaoticBeauty, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Honestly the most ignorant statement I've ever read. You have no idea what I or anyone else has said to him. So run along and dick ride Justin some more little guy.

2. You're too scared to say anything to anyone bruhh thou dun wanna lose that cash yo

3. My newsfeed is still empty. What you waiting on?

4. Drop all your tuts and half your build and you'll get them inc.

5. Zachary was one of my BFF ...I will miss him so much...well I will miss him up until next time he calls luv ya Zachary. ...pimd is losing a very valuable player

6. Zach was awesome He will be missed.

7. Great mate to me and others! Always willing to help anyone enjoy your real life bro

8. As a player Zach was knowledgeable and helpful and it is a shame that there won't be any more great guides from him. I am glad that his legacy lives on through the ones he already has on here. As a friend, I am glad I got to know him through the game. Thanks for making the thread spicy 

9. Thankyou for all the positive stuff Guys & Gals.?

10. He was on my opp club in beta war on Friday. When did he reset ?

11. Zach was a cool guy. Good friend. This is good for him 

~ Jopo

12. He reset Friday Morning gmt time.

13. Jopo ..And yes he did.

14.  He is a great player. A great friend. We will miss you Zachary ..

15. Too Bad .. all great ppl ive known for a long time are all leaving  . ATA remove cat cafe . bring back the old pimd!!! ,

16. I don't know war king personally but I don't think he left because of cat cafe lmao if thats what you're trying to say.

But fuck if I know.

17. Lol he left? What? No goodbye essay?

18. No he did not leave because of cat cafe.Lol

19. Not everyone makes a goodbye thread..