[HUNT] 2014 Thanksgiving Food Fight!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to see. How much post I made

2. 

3. Double the drop rate plss

4. Double the drop rate plss

5. PIMD IS BORING WITHOUT HUNT!

6. Throw in the mega drops
    Of cc and pro alr

7. Make the next hunt out a week after this hunt is done! Dont kill your players you noob. Lol.

8. Ata I work and play everyday some can't be on all day and night need to drop more so others like myself can get need avatars. It is to the point I am bout to quit cause It Burns me up that y'all have to make it harsee and harder to get drops help some folks out.. we all spend enough on your game so give a little since we give our hard earned money to you to play this game. Thanks

9. ATA, could you please allow gifting of extra items before the hunt ends so people who could not play much and earn the avis have a chance? I'm not gonna make the 7000 mark and just end up with a bunch of extras that I would love to give to people who need them.

10. Yeah. Should be able to gift food fight items!!

11. we just finish DIY just now and i was wondering how come there are no drops of pea shooter? Not a single member got one.. Is there an issue? Please visit club history of The_Great_ones you will see the DIY right after 2 RKS.. Pls if anyone knows the issue pls reply thanks!

12. Nobody in our club got drops from DIY either

13. this just happened to us also. did diy also. I sent feedback. hope they fix it soon.

14. ?????????
    Where are my peas!!!! I deserve peas!

15. They're compensating now thanks ATA for making up to the supply lack of pea shooters

16. If u have 12 of each u will get 12..but as u said 12 of ur items combined to 3 turkey tht means u had 3 of each 4..4*3=12

17. Will the pumpkin spice avatars bbe available in the store any time soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.