New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New mods you can't lose my respect cuz you never had it. The past mods quit to take a stand yet you all have your noses so far up ATAs ass it's not even funny.?

2. Many many lols... too many posts and ppl to list

3. Sadly you are mistaken 

4. as you, all those are minority :p

5. as you know*

6. still waiting for them to say ty guys

8. You cant say that! You need to give ata proof and do their jobs for them :lol:

9. Congrats to Ahli... the only new mod i've seen helping out aha. Seems interesting that people playing for less then a a year and only one year get picked over people playing 3 years who have helped much more, well at least visibly. Hopefully you other mods can help the community out like those that have missed out. Mags and Warrior to name two.

However, congrats to all the new mods, must be doing something right to become one right? :p

10. Despite the fact that there are other who would have been perfect mods. Congrats to the newbies. I hope you can build a name for yourself and help the community and earn respect from the players  all except 1 are unknown to to but hopefully you guys will do good 
    Don't underestimate someone before you get to know them

11. I'm going to lock this. No matter how many warning you guys get the whole underage thing keeps getting brought up.
    Just drop it all ready.

Again congrats to the new mods!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.