 Dentists...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iAshliee, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Do you like going to the dentist?

I for one hate the dentist, and the only reason I'm making this thread is cause I got to be at mine in T minus 3 hours. :( Got to get teeth pulled. Oh joy, and I'm nervous as fuck. :roll:

If you like them, why do you like going? If you hate them, what is the one thing that gets you through the appointments?

Yes I did just turn to forums for advice

️

2. What gets me through my appt? I pretty much keep my eyes closed the whole time so I don't see what's going on :lol: even if they are just cleaning them :lol: I'm a weenie like that lol good luck at the dentist op!

3. It's not that I like going to the dentist, it is simply the fact that I've learned to tolerate it. I highly doubt one would ever get over the bit of nervous jitters while waiting though, those are there to stay. Overall though, I just see it as something you just have to grit your teeth and ride it til the end.

~M

4. I like them bcoz Im also a dentist in making lol :D

5. I HATE DENITISTS.

I had to get 4 teeth pulled out when I was young, and the anesthesic wore off for the last one. Guess what, it was also more stubborn than the other 3. It was rooted deeper into my mouth…*shudders* Oh, the pain…

6. I love going for check ups

Don't like when they have to pull out teeth or drill in them  I hate getting needles in the mouth ( or just in general! )

Worst experience ever was when the dentist removed 4 of my wisdom teeth 

7. Oh thanks for that Lego. Now I'm even more nervous. :(

I hate needles, and that's coming from someone who has piercings and tattoos.  it might just be the dentist needles, but I don't know. Better put me to sleep or I bite off fingers. ?

8. Dentists are silly

9. If you fracture your leg, do you hate going to the ER/hospital?

10. I hate dentist. I only get through dentist visits because my dentist lets me watch tv while they clean my teeth and stuff so I can't hear anything else so I'm not cringing at the sound. But I have cavaties usually so that hurts.

11. Haha watch tv you sociable bas****

12. I love dentists!  i dont know why.. Maybe it's a strange addiction to liking random strangers find their way around my mouth  nah jokes.. But I do love it. Always seemed relaxing, I'm assuming I'm just weird  I had to have 4 teeth pulled before I got my braces on and I almost cried because I was so scared, but it actually wasn't that bad  the needles sucked more than a slut on a good day, and they did sting quite a bit honestly, but it didn't last long. Mouth was completely numb for when they pulled my teeth ️ worst part was having a numb face for 6 hours  the troubles associated with that.. Gosh. Anyway, good luck with your dentist visit hunny and hope it goes well 

13. just because you like something doesn't make it a fetish. If it did, I'd have like a hundred fetishes. Nuh uh, I don't think so 

14. ? The last time I went to the dentist when they were doing fillings, they didn't numb my mouth completely, and I felt every little poke and prod. Think that's what stems my fear. 

Rina, I envy you.  Like so much.

15.  sorry, if I could hate them for you to make you feel better I would 

You'll be fine hunny  the fear is all in ya head. It ain't like they're not gonna numb it. Once they do that you feel nothing except pushing which feels crazy weird ? and then ya toothie pops out like TA DAHHHH 

16. Liking someone feel up yar mouth?fetish...