Regarding Relationship Feedback

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Oct 28, 2014.

1. you should have thought about that before even placing a motel in the date thing.. and everything is ec related nowadays. Clearly, money is your priority not the welfare of the players.

2. A motel makes perfect sense for the pedos preying on 17 year old players. Fits right in with the business model...

3. Alright, its cool. I'm not spending anymore money on this game anyways. For those unhappy too, actually do something. We are the consumers. If we want to be taken seriously, our actions have to be serious. You can't threaten ATA to leave and then turn around and buy 4 cats.

4. Its funny how most of you are using the new "bottom" yet still crying about it. Just like everyone you want that free stat boost, yet u still cry. If u want to cry about everything ata does why not quit! STOP CRYING AND GIVE FEEDBACK ON HOW YOU THINK IT COULD BE BETTER, we have all seen that they do listen to us!!!!

5. Its also funny that u say the hotel thing is for the pedos!! Yes this game is so real that we actually spend time in a real hotel when we chose that date ?? come on people get real!!!!

6. Rubber, have you actually read any of the complaints? People are practically forced to use it because of the bonus. It becomes almost a business like transaction for people who care about their stats. I personally refuse to use it and have dropped close to 1000 spots on tutor vip, so you are invalid as your argument

7. I hate to be repeative but I wanted to make sure you saw the volume of players upset by this new feature. I am sure you will show some sort of chart in a meeting showing percent of players using new feature but note most are using out of necessity. I cant imagine this feature going away so may i add these suggestions. Change to something like War Buddy and have used only during war. Make it free to change War Buddies. Knowing you will need a revenue source, use EC to help hit harder, increase plunder, etc

So far i am resisting hitting button in protest. Please make changes to make it appealing to the masses.

8. Are you trying to instigate a riot with with this thread pimd? what do you RoC say about that??

9. ATA is not subject to their own RoC...

10. Yes I have seen the complaints from the beginning most of everyone complained its for all the rp people the on to the stat issue, you have played for 2 years and I'm sure u have built a relationship with people to where you can team up. Its just like PIMD said its a feature to incurage players to grow together I for one agree with that. What I don't like is the gifts that add on to stats only if u get into a relationship!

11. Can u make a feature where we can transfer money? That would be better

12. It does have that flash your boobs at a professor and get an easy A type of sleeze to it, not a good trend to set nor try to defend ATA

13. ^ So people can sell accounts like puns who quit because I quote

" ATA HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT "

 he was smart to do so before this crap,

So they can drop the 100-200t in tuts and give that money to an alt in 30 seconds?

14. this basically says no we aren't changing anything please stop whining

15. :lol: agreed. And they'll wonder what will happen when even more of their spenders leave. Watch their profit margin go from (figuratively) 100k a week down to 10k a week. That's a huge loss, and when their customers are unsatisfied... What happens? People stop purchasing.

 Boycott purchases until things are fixed.

16. Last time barcodes Ascension and bad members Attacked cat clubs and most of them stopped running?

Player appreciation week to make players spend money because of all the x2

17. Lmao when u have clubs like rehab and Ascension that think they rule the game by sfing someone you will always have the ones that spend $ on DN or ec to strip a tut no matter what ata does u will always have the "cool kids" that think they rule!!!!

18. I won't spend another dime on ec. (Don't forum ban me ata, not calling for a boycott, just posting a personal choice ) all this button is for is limiting PvP and forcing you to spend money on stat bonus instead of just working to increase tb. Sorry to spill your secret ata

19. ATA I don't think you realize, you are disrupting and hindering our game play by inadvertently forcing us to use the relationship button. without a relationship my rank falls and smaller players are able to hit because their partner is a VIP. so yes, you are disrupting my game play and many others.